• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Well, to be fair, AD was a shrinker in the playoffs without Rondo.

My point being was Rondo going to elevate our second unit now or in the playoffs.   All signs point to no.   Can he pass the ball to Kawhi or PG.  Probably.

• Like 2

Just now, ATLHawks3 said:

Gallo is producing for us though.

Ya but people acting like 7.5 mill for one year is ludicrous when we paid Gallo what $60 mill or so. He is predicting and I hope he can walk next year. Awesome shooter but his body is breaking.

Just now, hylndr11 said:

I just want huerter gone, wait what lol our second unit is built for easy points at the rim? What am I missing here ? There all shooters 

Our bigs help get easy points at the rim. Either screening for guys to get to the rim or finishing themselves. That's their skill set at least.

Just now, Wretch said:

Never liked the Rondo signing, so I'm glad he's gone.  I appreciate his value, but as a basketball personality, I can't stand him. I don't care what we got in return for him.

I don’t know what was going on in the locker room, but Rondo on the floor puts fear into teams. I hated him in Boston for obvious reasons but can’t deny talent.

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

How many playoff games has Rondo won the last 10 years that didn't involve AD and/or Lebron?   I think the answer is really close to zero.

If my memory is correct, he was on his way to sweeping the 1st seed Celtics in the first round just 4 years ago before going down to injury as a member of the Bulls. 

• Like 1

I'm good with it.  Frees up Rondo's cap space so we'll have some additional money this offseason.  Maybe that'll allow them to do a more front loaded deal for Collins?

I don't expect much from Lou but this allows us to admit our mistake and just cut our losses on Rondo.  As long as Dunn comes back healthy I think we'll be fine and I agree this deal might mean Schlenk was confident that will be the case.  We just might have to limp along a little bit at point until he does return.

• Like 1