• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

All of them, tho?  Seems weird.

Not too late to edit your post to say "Geez Louise".

Tim Hardaway, Willie cauley Stein, Jalen Brunson, Josh Richardson, and like 5 other bench players. But hey, why let the facts get in the way some good race card BS.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I hear all of Hollinger's points (above... thx @REHawksFan), and feel marginally better.

But only marginally.

We already were wondering how you distribute minutes among Velvet, BogBog and Cam at the 2.... and now you've added another 2?... a short one, at that?... a defensive black hole at that?

It definitely made sense to reduce the number of PGs on the team. I've said that forever. And maybe... hopefully... our back-up PG is a healthy Dunn.

But that void behind Capela just cries out to be filled, and filled by someone who is both an adequate 5, and a decent FT shooter.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Tim Hardaway, Willie cauley Stein, Jalen Brunson, Josh Richardson, and like 5 other bench players. But hey, why let the facts get in the way some good race card BS.

*yawn*

I'm not fighting with you, no matter how bad you want to.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

That's a good call although 'sweeping' maybe a little strong.  they won the first two games and then lost 4 without Rondo.   

I'm really not trying to knock the guy but prior to the bubble last year Rondo played in 13 playoff games in the previous 6 years.   Not sure exactly but i think around half or less of those were wins.   

He wasn't working for us.  We owed him money next year.  Seems like he wanted out.    I don't see this as a crushing blow at all.   He's been not even ok as a hawk.  He's been bad.  

I agree with all of that, just debunking the ‘playoff Rondo’ myth debunking. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We couldn't get in on Theis?

Eh, smells like something more going on there.  He and Smart got into it on the sidelines, per the BOS broadcast last night.  For better or worse, Theis is a far better player than Wagner.

I made the mistake of listening to NBARadio's trade coverage which is hosted by an extreme Heat-homer.  They, i.e. he, can't stop talking about how great lOladipo is.  Yuck

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

UPdated

Heh, Melli to Dallas too huh?

😏

• Like 2

• Moderators

So Lowry ended up not going anywhere?   after all that?

Theis, is probably my favorite of all the Boston 'bigs' the last few years.   They are goin to miss him i think.

JJ to Dallas is hilarious in that JJ is washed up.

Melli is good though right?   I thought he looked pretty good against us. 

Rondo wasn’t good enough to be sad about, but I do feel like he brought more value (to our young team) on and off the court than Lou. We’ll see.

Lou has been a thorn in our sides since we traded him so hopefully he can repay some of that. Assuming he actually plays for us.

• Like 2

OMFG this fkng Heat-homer just asked a guest (Sam Amick) if he's shocked both Gallo and Bogd are still in Hawks jerseys?

Like, what in the actua F*CK?  Do you have to do any freaking homework to have that job?

Since he's a freaking pro, Sam Amick properly redirected the supid a** question to discuss Con Jollins' free agency and how it's looking like he's playing better and more likely to stay.

Amick also suggested folks were thinking, early on, that Bogd-to-Atlanta was just about him getting his money then being rerouted later.  Said McMillan is using him differently and Bogd seems better suited for his role.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1