• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I got an update that they are a tad off when it comes to guaranteed money. JC seems to aggressively want to get the deal done.

Honestly a tad off isn’t bad at all. I’m very optimistic a deal will all but surely get done.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2020 at 9:11 AM, thecampster said:

Snell's base salary is $12.178 million.  Any trade to lower someone else's tax or get them out of the LT altogether would be for a player making 17.2 million or less but more than Snell.

There is no person on the Bucks who fits this criteria. 

DeJounte Murray or Rudy Gay on the Spurs would fit.

Only Marcus Morris' salary or Patrick Beverly would do anything for the Clippers and it ain't much.

Eric Gordon is the only possible LT reducing salary on the Rockets.

Nothing possible with Philly for that salary.

LeVert on the Nets.

nothing on GS.

Don't shoot the messenger. All I was told was teams have inquired about using Snell to drop their LT penalty or get out of the LT altogether. Those are your only candidates unless its a different player from us.

For some reason I saw us getting Rudy Gay. If it's for Snell I guess it wouldn't be too bad

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I'm a bit skeptical of how Dallas was ever going to come close to the value of that NJ trade.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 12/17/2020 at 2:53 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm guessing it was only Pierce to Dallas in that deal, not KG as well?

Even so, I still don't see how it could have made more sense to trade KG, etc. to NJ and PP to Dallas versus what they got for the combined package to NJ.

This sounds like it probably happened at an early stage before Boston finished exploring their options and Atlanta just pulled out of the deal because they didn't want to facilitate it once they found out more.

If we did truly block it when it was ready to be put into action, we did Boston a huge favor.

He said he didn't have a clue about the Hawks with a potential Paul Pierce trade.

Also, he mentioned Houston isn't finding the offers it needs yet and think Harden play could rebuild and teams could become desperate once they fail. So they are going to hold out but around the league, people think Harden value is realistic. They just aren't ready to commit to it.

33 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He said he didn't have a clue about the Hawks with a potential Paul Pierce trade.

Also, he mentioned Houston isn't finding the offers it needs yet and think Harden play could rebuild and teams could become desperate once they fail. So they are going to hold out but around the league, people think Harden value is realistic. They just aren't ready to commit to it.

Thanks for checking!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...