• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

He's just stiff, just not as stiff as Clint. Just like Reddish worked on core ligament strength while out, I'd have Kong working with a professional on flexibility. As I joked about with Clint, I'm more serious about OO....He should get a serious yoga instructor and commit. It would do him wonders. Taking up Salsa dancing wouldn't hurt either. Just needs flexibility training. Needs to loosen up.

In the video posted in this thread, OO himself said he does yoga in addition to his basketball training. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Obi gonna be a good player in this league and one that makes an impact but he's not going to live up to my predraft expectations sadly 

He needs a guard he has synergy with.  A lot of bigs suffer in the NBA playing with guards who can't get them involved enough. Rose and Barrett is a productive backcourt for the Knicks, but both guys are scorers. If the Knicks could draft Sharife Cooper and put him next to Quickley and Toppin on their second unit, they'd be a step closer to building a real contender.

• Thanks 1

Breaking

Bad news for us but interesting news for the NBA

Three major news stories are humbling in league circles 

3. Houston is inching close to a mega multi team trade that will land Cade Cunningham at #1 overall. This involves multiple teams.

2. Toronto is said to be the leader for John Collins. Toronto is also planning a SnT for Lowry and O.G. for Ben Simmons. 

1. The biggest news is Toronto is planning a three way blockbuster where they land a lot of draft assets and Wiggins who goes to Portland from Golden State,  they trade #4 overall, future 1sts and Vanvleet to Portland, Siakam to GS, and Lillard to Toronto

From how it was presented 

Toronto trades: 4th overall, two future 1sts, Vanvleet, I wasn't made clear if any others will be moved. 

Golden State trades all of their assets in 2021 and Wiggins

Portland trades Lillard

Toronto gets: GS draft picks which might end up in Portland, Lillard

Portland gets: 4th overall, future toronto assets, Wiggins and Vanvleet 

Golden State gets Siakam

There could be others added pieces moved for salary purposes but this is the framework. 

From what I hear 

Toronto would start 

Lillard

Trent Jr. 

Simmons

Collins

Baynes

I am also hearing Toronto wants Kawhi Leonard the most of the FA targets but my guy is saying Leonard back to LA is a done deal. 

I am also hearing C.J. McCollum is also likely to be moved regardless of what happens with Dame. A potential suitor is the LAL. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

3. Houston is inching close to a mega multi team trade that will land Cade Cunningham at #1 overall. This involves multiple teams.

Heard this. They pulled a similar move in grabbing Franchise when he wouldn’t go to Vancouver in 99. I can totally see Cade as a Rocket. 

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow that would be quite a transformation. 3 new starters in Lillard, Ben Simmons and Collins?

That's a lot of money tied up in that as their "Big 3".

44 on avg for Dame

35 on average for Simmons

And if they're the leader for Collins then they have to near 30 mil per for him.

On 7/13/2021 at 12:10 PM, Spud2nique said:

Ya Okongwu’s weakness is definitely at the line. I’d give him this summer though and see how much better he can get. I’m guessing 72-75% FT for Okongwu next year. 

He was 72.0% in college on more att than he shot this year.  I don't think it's any stretch to say he can develop into a solid shot outside.  I still say his future is to replace CC though.  

• Like 2

That trade doesn't make sense,  so now vanfleet is garbage , c'mon they just signed him and alot wanted him here.  They can have Collins I think we've cherry licked enough stats since end of year.on him, he's a great guy but still not paying him 30 mil just last week many were saying he's not worth the 20m.  It's fine more time for our wings with the ball in their hands.  We can get something for pf

Edited by hylndr11

33 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

44 on avg for Dame

And if they're the leader for Collins then they have to near 30 mil per for him.

JC max starts at 28 mil for other teams. Maybe less, I am not sure but that's what's out there. Like I've said in the past, Atlanta is willing to match everything but are extremely open to a SnT. My guess, this will be a TPE and a future 1st.  

Edited by NBASupes

24 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Don't get how Tor can be leader for JC when he's a restricted FA.  Hawks control everything.  

Belief is, if you are open to a SnT, Atlanta is willing to listen for JC unlike NO which just would rather Lonzo walks if the price is too much. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JC max starts at 28 mil for other teams. Maybe less, I am not sure but that's what's out there. Like I've said in the past, Atlanta is willing to match everything but are extremely open to a SnT. My guess, this will be a TPE and a future 1st.  

Correct. I meant on average. I think his outside max is 4 years 120 mil. Starts at 28 with 5% raises, ends around 32.

5 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

What do they even have to offer?

TPE and a future 1st. The usual. 

Personally, I think Toronto can get Simmons with just O.G. and Lowry but getting Lillard would be costly. Everyone wants him. Everyone! It's gonna cost a lot. 

The reason why Toronto is in the lead for Lillard is Portland wants a rebuilding package and they want a franchise player. Some think GS has a shot but it depends who's at 7. If Portland thinks Jalen Suggs is someone they would like, well guess who can get him

Toronto just has the best packages for everybody. 

The question I have which hasn't been answered yet is why not just keep Siakam. You can still get the rest. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

44 on avg for Dame

Yeah, I've been trying to do the math here but I don't know how they make this work without also shipping OG.  I have them in the luxury unless my math is way off