• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No, we aren't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I’m not in the front office of course but unless it’s a star in a deal to come back to ATL for Cam, I know for a fact he’s not being moved especially after that great game 6 he had in the ECF. Cam just has too much potential so any rumor I see with his name involved I don’t believe it and won’t 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m not in the front office of course but unless it’s a star in a deal to come back to ATL for Cam, I know for a fact he’s not being moved especially after that great game 6 he had in the ECF. Cam just has too much potential so any rumor I see with his name involved I don’t believe it and won’t 

Any trade would require them to sell when his value is just about at its lowest.

On a Cam trade, folks are gonna have to explain that part before I even consider the "rumor".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Any trade would require them to sell when his value is just about at its lowest.

On a Cam trade, folks are gonna have to explain that part before I even consider the "rumor".

Exactly. Trading Cam for an established player I get. May not like it but at least I can follow the logic. Trading Cam for a 10-15 pick I don't get. Doesn't make any sense at all to me. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, thecampster said:

As soon as they explain how we're going to absorb that 32 million into our cap, I'll read the article.

Cant see it happening, but it's good to see us in trade rumors involving All Star players..lol.....That wouldnt be the case in previous years.....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

Just now, kg01 said:

Ew Mempis ... why tho?

Take all that bad money to move up 7 spots and give up the better player?

Although, David Griffin's on the other side, so I know that means the Pels lost this deal.

They must've found their guy at 10. Moody or Bouknight.

2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

They must've found their guy at 10. Moody or Bouknight.

You're not wrong but dang, man.  Seems a lot to make the difference between 10 and 17.

I guess MEM is a case study in what a lotta folks want us to do.  Trade from the core to get another rookie.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47qf9cf3mlatpf6zmc313

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're not wrong but dang, man.  Seems a lot to make the difference between 10 and 17.

I guess MEM is a case study in what a lotta folks want us to do.  Trade from the core to get another rookie.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47qf9cf3mlatpf6zmc313

They also got a top 10 protected 1st in 2022, so they could be getting even more talent next year.