• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Riddle me this, Batman.  Why's Myles Turner been on the block for like 13 consecutive seasons?

I'm also surprised to see Brogdon supposedly available.  Then again, we all know his coach is now Carlisle aka Petty Jackson and he won't take kindly to players that don't/won't cowtow to him.

Everyone is always on the block in Indy but the price is ALWAYS HIGH

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm also surprised to see Brogdon supposedly available.

Was linked to us by one report at the trade deadline. Seemed hard to figure at the time. But then we also got linked to Lonzo, if you recall, so made one wonder if we might not end up with a 6-5 PG at some point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Was linked to us by one report at the trade deadline. Seemed hard to figure at the time. But then we also got linked to Lonzo, if you recall, so made one wonder if we might not end up with a 6-5 PG at some point.

Brogdon>Ball for me.

Just now, kg01 said:

My PM or your PM.

😎

Mours! :laugh1:

• Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

I know it wouldn’t work but Trae and Brogdon backcourt. How smart would that be?

I think the only reason it wouldn't work is because Bogd is here.  Not saying I prefer Brogd (I don't), just think we would have to move Bogd.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Check ur PM.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

24 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Brogdon>Ball for me.

Mours! :laugh1:

ROFL :laugh1:

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

CP3 opting out of a 44 million one year deal is a bold move. If I'm Phoenix, I'm offering 2 year, 40 million. 

3yr/$90 mill is the rumor.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

At age 36? They are going to regret that deal. 

Shiiiii, that's their problem.

Folks talk about us overreacting to our run but, if PHX thinks they have a Finals team next year, whew.  I got some beachfront property in Kansas for sale.

(I bet the version of kg that posts on SunsSquawk says the same about the Hawks.)

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

Monday 8/2 2:21 pm EDT

Is it just me, or shouldn't we have had about a half dozen or so shameless empty click-bait rumors of free agent signings and/or trades floated by now?

NOT that I'm complaining. Just taking note.

Looks like we are extending Trae! I’m actually all for it. Extend his ass now before he ends up on these all nba teams …because he will …trust me. 
trae will not miss another all star game or all nba team starting next season…mark my words folks!

extend him now!

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Shiiiii, that's their problem.

Folks talk about us overreacting to our run but, if PHX thinks they have a Finals team next year, whew.  I got some beachfront property in Kansas for sale.

(I bet the version of kg that posts on SunsSquawk says the same about the Hawks.)

They have a good squad, but CP3 has a well known injury history, and in his late 30s ain't getting no younger. Why give him a third year? I highly doubt there is another team out there that's offering 3 years/30 per. There aren't really that many teams that have that kind of cap space, and for a player at age 36? Teams bid against themselves needlessly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, JTB said:

Looks like we are extending Trae! I’m actually all for it. Extend his ass now before he ends up on these all nba teams …because he will …trust me. 
trae will not miss another all star game or all nba team starting next season…mark my words folks!

extend him now!

We are going to extend him now but it won't save us a dime as the contract will be done in a way that gets him whatever he earns including the escalators if he makes All-NBA next year.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sturt said:

Is it just me, or shouldn't we have had about a half dozen or so shameless empty click-bait rumors of free agent signings and/or trades floated by now?

Most rumoring to the press has some good faith stipulations on it.  Like not releasing it before time "x,y,z" to avoid accusations of tampering.

But mark my words, after 6PM, stuff will get specific, really fast.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sturt said:

For the Hawks? We did our shopping last year. We aren't really in the mix too much this year. 

Bruno wasn't on the summer league roster when he was expected to be, he gets traded...

And now Cam Reddish has been revealed to be off the summer league roster as well when he also stated that he was going to be on it..

Hmm?

2 hours ago, AHF said:

We are going to extend him now but it won't save us a dime as the contract will be done in a way that gets him whatever he earns including the escalators if he makes All-NBA next year.

Oh didn’t know that .

2 hours ago, AHF said:

I think the super-max should be something players have to qualify for each year.  It's a travesty John Wall is still a supermax type based off one random year like 13 years ago.  He's nowhere near all-NBA now.

• Like 2