• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Message from Bruno:

"I'm winning.  I'm still winning."

Top 30 Cool Denzel Washington GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

POTY candidate.  So much to unpack.  So much emotion.  I teared up a little.

This is less a post and more a cry for help.  I see you, 'Cyde....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ka2lgbkdotj3p0bdk7

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

Not Hawks related but...  I got a question for Supes or anyone on the board because I'm super damn confused.  Saw something on FB from Robert Horry calling out Kawhi for holding the Clips hostage or whatever. 

So......what the sh!t is going on with Kawhi and the Clips?  I thought the Cali thing was his whole deal.  Why are people talking like he's exploring options?  Why hasn't he re-upped?

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can't sign until the 6th.  Tell Robert Horry's impatient arse to mind his own bidness. 

Fair enough...  I didn't expect much of anything from Clipperland, but I've seen some Clips fans getting antsy.  As if his quietness is a little too quiet. 

I'm quietly hoping for this to turn into a thing so I can laugh at some folks.  Kawhi man...lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Wretch said:

Fair enough...  I didn't expect much of anything from Clipperland, but I've seen some Clips fans getting antsy.  As if his quietness is a little too quiet. 

I'm quietly hoping for this to turn into a thing so I can laugh at some folks.  Kawhi man...lol

Kawhi is cool. He’s gonna be good. He isn’t that guy in San Antonio though. The way the Spurs treated him changed him into all biz Kawhi, he only looks out for himself which is how it should be in the NBA these days. Teams and players have very little loyalty. Dame was supposed to finish his career wearing one jersey. Nope. 

2 hours ago, Wretch said:

Not Hawks related but...  I got a question for Supes or anyone on the board because I'm super damn confused.  Saw something on FB from Robert Horry calling out Kawhi for holding the Clips hostage or whatever. 

So......what the sh!t is going on with Kawhi and the Clips?  I thought the Cali thing was his whole deal.  Why are people talking like he's exploring options?  Why hasn't he re-upped?

He's a lock to go back 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
18 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm afraid we'll regret not picking up a real big.  Somebody talk me off that ledge.

I would ask supes but he might just push me.

Who are you calling not a real big?

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Who are you calling not a real big?

That’s ALL he needs to be here for in ‘21-‘22. And the jokes. Dude’s got the jokes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/5/2021 at 7:26 PM, kg01 said:

I'm afraid we'll regret not picking up a real big.  Somebody talk me off that ledge.

I would ask supes but he might just push me.

I have been going with how the Clippers beat the Jazz.  Only a few teams can really punish you inside with bigs.  Even Gobert was completely neutralized.

You can’t put together a team designed to stop Giannis or Embiid.  You should always focus on improving your style of play.  Reactive signings are the worst.  

We sign someone like Javale McGee and Embiid is gonna put him on a poster anyways. 

• Like 2