• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls -- At Long Last, The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

SMH Solomon HIll

I officially don't like him.

I like him in his intended role. But he got waaaay too many minutes tonight for me. We don't need him playing those Vince Carter minutes. He can lead from the bench and in the locker room. If he is on the court, he needs a three dribble restriction.

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

I like him in his intended role. But he got waaaay too many minutes tonight for me. We don't need him playing those Vince Carter minutes. He can lead from the bench and in the locker room. If he is on the court, he needs a three dribble restriction.

He's a cone. He needs to remember that, and he'll be fine for us in spot minutes. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I legit didn't know who 3/5ths of those dudes were. 

get to know them....hopefully we will have enough blowout wins where they see minutes

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Goodwin and Bruno didnt make the best out of their min tonight...

They should have been running the PnR with Goodwin and Bruno in the last 3 minutes.

• Like 3

The most encouraging thing about this win was it was our Young Core that really did the dominating.  Trae, Kevin, Cam, Hunter, John...great job Schlenk.  These guys looked great out there. 

Not saying the new comers didn't contribute, because they did, but the start of this Game was magnificent to see the growth from the young wings.

Trae came out with an MVP performance.  The bulls didn't have much defensive resistance, but that offense tonight was special regardless.

Schlenk constructed a great deep team this year. We haven't even seen our best defensive lineups out there.  

I'm just so stoked to start the season with a Hawks win and the team playing so well on both ends.  The turnovers got out of hand once the game was out of reach.  Trae ran the offense to perfection.

I'm just rambing y'all...lol

• Like 2