• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls -- At Long Last, The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is more comparable to Isiah Thomas than any of the other modern PGs he's compared to.   If the defense comes around in the form of getting steals, they'll have no choice but to add him to All-NBA teams and consider him for MVP awards if the Hawks are real good.

Doesn't even have to be steals, but it's getting the passing lanes and getting deflections as well.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae is the best player in the league if this is his norm.  Loved what i saw from Cam and Hunter.  We will win a lot of games shooting like that!

Great. So Lloyd did make the right decision to give Clint and Rando the night off and start them against a much more rugged Memphis team?

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Are you serious?  You think this was LP?  My God..No comment

Lol you were the one blaming him for the lineup.  It was successful, so give the man some credit.  Do I need to pull up the quote of you saying you are tired of LP and these lineups?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Great. So Lloyd did make the right decision to give Clint and Rando the night off and start them against a much more rugged Memphis team?

Rondo is in CV Protocol.  But you do make a good point regarding resting Capela for the Memphis game, hopefully that was the case and Cap is available for the next game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rondo is in CV Protocol.  But you do make a good point regarding resting Capela for the Memphis game, hopefully that was the case and Cap is available for the next game.

I just read on Twitter the plan was to get him fully recovered for the Memphis game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Lol you were the one blaming him for the lineup.  It was successful, so give the man some credit.  Do I need to pull up the quote of you saying you are tired of LP and these lineups?

I don't know what to tell you.  By that Logic, every Lebron coach must be a genius.  You can't tarnish Trae's performance by somehow crediting someone else...Good Grief

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I don't know what to tell you.  By that Logic, every Lebron coach must be a genius.  You can't tarnish Trae's performance by somehow crediting someone else...Good Grief

Nope, just trying to get you to give the coach a fair shake.  Before the game, you blamed him for the lineup that was at a minimum a +30.  You can be fair to him and say, good game coach.

Doesn't mean you are worshipping at his alter. Just be fair man.

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Nope, just trying to get you to give the coach a fair shake.  Before the game, you blamed him for the lineup that was at a minimum a +30.  You can be fair to him and say, good game coach.

Doesn't mean you are worshipping at his alter. Just be fair man.

Ok you're right.  LP knew that Trae would miss only 2 shots and score 37 points on 12 shots.  He saw that coming when I didn't so I guess he is a good coach.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I dont understand the Covid protocol. So are players not allowed to go anywhere ever? If Cam Reddish goes to Publix to get some chicken tenders is he now placed in the protocol? Is seems kind of arbitrary. 

Have you read it? One snippet:

• While in their team’s home market, team personnel will be prohibited from going to bars, lunges or clubs, from attending live entertainment or sports events, from using gyms, spas or pools, or from participating in social gatherings with more than 15 people.

• On the road, players, coaches and staff will be permitted to dine outside their hotels if the restaurants provide outdoor dining, have fully privatized indoor rooms, or have met requirements to be formally approved by the league and the players’ union. The NBA and NBPA will work to provide a list of at least three approved restaurants in each market.

Not the entire thing in detail:

NBA outlines health and safety protocols for 2020-21 season | NBA.com

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I dont understand the Covid protocol. So are players not allowed to go anywhere ever? If Cam Reddish goes to Publix to get some chicken tenders is he now placed in the protocol? Is seems kind of arbitrary. 

Cam can order wings..