• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls -- At Long Last, The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, High5 said:

It was just a little fun ribbing after comments like these before the game:

But I won't insinuate that @Peoriabird wants the Hawks to lose anymore.

I suggest you take the mod's advise.  I have never said anything about or addressed you yet you see fit to address me.  So I don't know what your problem is but what ever it is you need to not involve me.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If we keep up the switching scheme as our main defense, we can do big things. It really helps when you got Cam and Hunter with Trae defensive BBIQ.

It also benefits JC since he's better at one-on-one defense and gaurding guys in space than going around screens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

It also benefits JC since he's better at one-on-one defense and gaurding guys in space than going around screens.

He's not good at guarding in space but he is solid m2m when he doesn't have to move as much.

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I suggest you take the mod's advise.  I have never said anything about or addressed you yet you see fit to address me.  So I don't know what your problem is but what ever it is you need to not involve me.

PB, how did you think LP did after the Memphis stinker yesterday 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He's not good at guarding in space but he is solid m2m when he doesn't have to move as much.

For sure, but he can improve on that end cause he has quick feet, just needs better timing and awareness. I don't think its possible for him to ever be good at manuevering around screens since he's a bit stiff laterally.

10 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I suggest not posting on a message board if you don’t want anyone to respond to your messages. Feel free to put me on ignore and you’ll never get a notification from me again. It won’t hurt my feelings.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, High5 said:

I suggest not posting on a message board if you don’t want anyone to respond to your messages. Feel free to put me on ignore and you’ll never get a notification from me again. It won’t hurt my feelings.

Y'all too good of posters to be beefing. I am the beefier, let's move on guys and let's kill this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, High5 said:

Ok...so you want to keep this going. You do realize that you started this so if I start to attack you, you should know why. I even asked the mod to step in before it escalated but it didn't stop you so whatever happens going forward is on you.  I dont even know who you are nor have I even say one thing to you but now you've got my attention