• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls -- At Long Last, The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Its groundhog day with this team constantly.  John doesn't like playing center but yet he always seem to end up playing that position.  I'll be glad when this current coaching staff is gone so we can stop playing these ridiculously vulnerable line ups.  It's like LP doesn't even try to care about defense. So frustrating!🤬

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its groundhog day with this team constantly.  John doesn't like playing center but yet he always seem to end up playing that position.  I'll be glad when this current coaching staff is gone so we can stop playing these ridiculously vulnerable line ups.  It's like LP doesn't even try to care about defense. So frustrating!🤬

Do you want Bruno looking lost out there instead?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Do you want Bruno looking lost out there instead?

Yes.

The only way he's going to learn how to consistently platy at a NBA level, is to put him out there.

We did the same with Deandre and especially with Cam, when he was struggling big time.   The same needs to happen with Bruno.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Some of you guys are die hards...See after the 1st quarter

Still didn't answer my question. LP is limited in terms of who to put at Center tonight. Collins was going to play center tonight regardless if Bruno would start or not. 

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yes.

The only way he's going to learn how to consistently platy at a NBA level, is to put him out there.

We did the same with Deandre and especially with Cam, when he was struggling big time.   The same needs to happen with Bruno.

I hear you but, I don't think he's ready for starter minutes. I would rather have him off the bench.

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not a fan of this ....Collins already isn’t good enough to be a defensive anchor. Gallo should be coming off the bench and either huerter or Bogi should be starting.

Bogi and Gallo would be enough offense off the bench while Trae and Collins is enough offense within the starting unit.

gallo and collins may be a worse defensive tandem than what we had last season.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not a fan of this ....Collins already isn’t good enough to be a defensive anchor. Gallo should be coming off the bench and either huerter or Bogi should be starting.

Bogi and Gallo would be enough offense off the bench while Trae and Collins is enough offense within the starting unit.

gallo and collins may be a worse defensive tandem than what we had last season.

I would have preferred they give Bruno the start.  If Collins gets in foul trouble early, smh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1