• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

sturt

2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Trae has gotten so good at drawing fouls. It's honestly a joy to watch. Especially after he comes up after a pick and gets the defender behind him to draw a foul. So smart.

Very crafty, and those type players often age better than the freak athletes like Ja.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Very crafty, and those type players often age better than the freak athletes like Ja.

Ja is gonna be very good in this league for a long time. He just needs to improve on his decision making when he's making passes. It's kinda similar to Westbrook when he forces the issue.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Ja is gonna be very good in this league for a long time. He just needs to improve on his decision making when he's making passes. It's kinda similar to Westbrook when he forces the issue.

I'm high on Ja too, love him to be honest, but relentlessly attacking basket gets harder as the years go by. He's still young of course.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I think Bogi was wide open quite a bit during this game so it wasn't the game plan making him miss

Gordon Hayward is 4-12..0-5 from 3 tonight at 30 mill a year..Bogi at 18 is just fine............Hawks needed depth..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

While I wholeheartedly agree with this, that's exactly what Stephen A Smith is saying. You can't just talk about Luka when Trae is doing great things too.  You should be appreciating and talking about both.

Where has he been? lol. Trae has been ballin out for 2 years...Heck we started out 2-0 last season...

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 3