• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

sturt

30 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

My biggest takeaways today:

1.  Our depth is real.  Seeing Brandon Knight contribute in a meaningful way and the bench play as well as they did was really nice.
  2.  Everyone that was giving up on Huerter needs to give him time.  He had a great game and shot well, but I feel like he plays really well off ball and his gravity is underrated, which leads me to...
  3.  Watching Trae work with the amount of space our shooters are providing him is amazing.  He finishes so well at the rim with his layup touch and floaters, and I've noticed he's getting better at using his body to finish as well.  Teams have to respect the rest of our guys this year, so I expect Trae's bad nights (shot not falling) to still be moderately efficient scoring and his good nights will be closer to game 1.  Loving watching the offense this season.

"Nathan Knight" lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Pistons going to double over time with the Cavs, that'll affect those legs come Monday. 

A side note, the Hawks doing such a great job on Val just has me smiling. JC played way better against him than I thought he would.  Bruno did too. 

I'm just happy to see some winning.  

Biggest stat surprises to me:

Pts in the paint- Hawks 44 / Grizzlies 44

Rebounds - Hawks 54 / Grizzlies 46

Didn't expect that at all given Ja and Val with no Capela. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Pistons going to double over time with the Cavs, that'll affect those legs come Monday. 

A side note, the Hawks doing such a great job on Val just has me smiling. JC played way better against him than I thought he would.  Bruno did too. 

Also, when they were matched up,, Trae played better defense on Ja than vice versa.

Whoa, whoa, I can't allow this.  Too much deviation from the narrative there, marc.

Please swerve back onto 'Whenever Trae beasts I must claim he's a bad defender' Avenue.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Also, when they were matched up,, Trae played better defense on Ja than vice versa.

Pistons were up 9 with 2 min left..And are about to lose. lol. Cavs 2-0..Sexton ballin

• Like 1

"If we lose Collins cuz he wants max, I’m fine with starting Gallo and having Knight off the bench"

Nathan Knight has people losing their minds man...lol

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Sexton is in for a monster year scoring wise.

He would be a perfect 6th man for a good team..lol..Instant offense..

Edited by terrell