• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks -- the Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

Why does Trae have to take long threes every time? 

He started to "feel" it late in the quarter and just went completely out of control. That's exactly the Trae Young this team does not need anymore, we have too much talent to have Trae play hero ball. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

He started to "feel" it late in the quarter and just went completely out of control. That's exactly the Trae Young this team does not need anymore, we have too much talent to have Trae play hero ball. 

They aren't good shots. Sometimes when he has it absolutely cooking, sure. But in general, there is no need to take 6 or 7 30 footers a game.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

The last 90 seconds was not pretty from Trae, didn't play with poise, was trying to go for homerun plays. 2 TOs and that long 3 without being set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I can't believe I'm semi-pissed with a nine point lead. In the second half, I want to see an improved defensive effort and blow the doors off this Detroit team. 

Every game wont be a blowout yall..lol

• Like 2