• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks -- the Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae is not playing smart after 2 brilliant games.  Taking a lot of bad shots and a couple of bone headed turnovers!  I hope he goes back to superstar Trae in the 2nd half.

He was playing lights out until around 4 minutes left in the quarter. As long as he is under control and the Hawks are sharing the ball they are unstoppable on offense. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

After Bruno's first fumble, he played well.

Best game so far from him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Every game wont be a blowout yall..lol

Yeah, but when you lineup against a less talented Young team, your fire should be let's destroy them.  This defensive effort is not where it's at. 

I'm just upset with their defensive effort, it's one thing for a team to put up points when you're playing good defense, but their effort is lacking.  Bruno is the only one out there bringing it. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Yeah, but when you lineup against a less talented Young team, your fire should be let's destroy them.  This defensive effort is not where it's at. 

This is the NBA..The Knicks blew out the Bucks yesterday..lol..Its hard to get up for inferior teams...But yeah defense has been ass..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

yes, but to be fair he is something like 2 for his last 13 or so.  The point that he needs to pick his spots a littel better is pretty evident. 

He's missing some of the long attempts he normally makes though.  I need them to get him more spot up threes, but I guess that'll come when everyone's more comfortable with the offense. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

He's missing some of the long attempts he normally makes though.  I need to them to get him more spot up threes, but I guess that'll come when everyone's more comfortable with the offense. 

There's been at least four threes the last two games that should have never been taken. I understand the deep three is part of his "arsenal" and that it creates space for him on the drives but he needs to not take those shots early in the shot-clock with people in his face, not when there are a bunch of capable shooters out there for him to swing it to and get much better quality attempts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1