• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets (Game 1 of 2)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

Trae is learning to use everyone hell find the balance of when to use the guys and do his thing

I thought he did a great job of that tonight. Frankly, there's nothing you can complain about on the offensive side. 

They need to dig harder defensively, but they lost to a better team tonight.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The growing pains of a young talented team trying to figure out the next steps towards winning vs the big boys. We know we can score. We know we need to continue working on defense. We know we need to continue working on the little things to close games out. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Good effort by the Hawks.  Irving and Durant were just too much.  Especially Irving in the 4th. 

I take back half of the things I said about Bogi. 

We just need to find a good way to defend guys like Irving.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, mrhonline said:

I know a lot of you are complaining about the defense, and I agree they could've put in more effort, but it's Kyrie and Durant. Plus, Joe Harris is a lights-out shooter.

I aggree... we just have to find a way to slow them down by the time the playoffs roll around. 

• Like 1

Trae went 0-4 from 3pt. Sometimes I wonder if all the foul seeking plays takes him out of a shooting rhythm.  I don't think he made a fg once they got into the bonus in the 4th. Or maybe he made 1. 

Still, great effort from the guys. Especially considering Gallo went down early. No shortage of offense. And they had spurts of really good defense as well. 

At the end of the day, the team with the two best players on the court won the game. That's life in the NBA.

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 1