• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets (Game 2 of 2)

lethalweapon3

22 minutes ago, DS5 said:

We were all so excited about cam, and with good reason, but Hunter is becoming the best wing in Atlanta. 

Cam is kinda inconsistent on offense.

Just now, terrell said:

Just noticed Capela had 6 assists...Wow..

Get the board and kick it out to a shooter.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Combination of John being played at the 5, and Solo getting extended minutes at the 4.  Looks like Bruno will only get extended burn when Collins is clearly undersized vs the opposing team's center.  Solo was ( +20 ) tonight, and played a whopping 24 minutes.

If we're playing defense going small like we did tonight, I pretty much can't complain about Bruno not getting any time.  But he will be needed vs the bigger, more bruising centers.  When Gallinari comes back, LP will probably play Gallo some at the 5, and Solo at the 3.  

Solo is definitely the new Vince.

I was afraid that was going to happen. It's obvious he's getting "Vince minutes" so far this season. Once we get Okongwu and Gallinari back that should change. I'd still prefer to see Bruno get more than two minutes on the court though. That's not enough to help his confidence or development.

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

You silly goose.  They now will take this game and see how inefficient Trae Young was and say he can't score efficiently without the free throws.

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:.   But if you look closely, the Nets defenders were mindful not to crowd him coming off those screens. They learned quickly. Trae had some easy floater misses.

• Like 2