Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets (Game 2 of 2)

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, klharper said:

Nets post-game analysts had issue with the Trae-JC backboard oop at the end of the game, saying it was “a young team rubbing it in”.  Suggested that “maybe a hard foul is in order next time they play.  It would be good to see, wouldn’t it?” 🤨

Safe to say, we got under their skin.  The rivalry is on, and I like where we’re at and how we’ll continue to get better.

If it was Lonzo to Zion it wouldve been the greatest thing ever..smh. They hate Trae man..

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Were they, or was sorry, lazy arse DeAndre Jordan just doin his thang aka camping out and not moving his feet or doing much of anything besides scratchin his butt?

I was watching the Nets streaming broadcast.  And they mentioned how the Nets bigs have to step to the guy driving in the paint.  They never said Jordan's name, but they were definitely talking about him.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, aali34 said:

We might pull a Miami this year...

JK still early.

Hide contents

I'm actually serious.

I feel like Miami played possum during the regular season. They had good and bad stretches all season long, but really stepped it up a notch in the playoffs. 

I think we have too much to prove to ourselves and others that we can't just turn it on at the end if the year. We are really trying to establish a winning mentality and culture. Miami already had it and knew that they had it. We are building it from scratch.

Thus, I foresee way more regular season effort, and overachieving along the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klharper said:

I’ve nearly lost my voice from watching this game.  In a good way.

I mean, obvious offender with than JC throwdown.

but so many other great moments from our guys tonight too.  Loving this

Same lol

• Like 1