• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Couldn't stand watching Trae tonight. He played an awful floor game in the 2nd half.

This reminded me of his games last year in B2B where he played like shit and looked like Marbury Jr. 

Ultimately, he played hard, just not good. I can't be too mad. 

21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dead legs. They don't have any lift. That's why we have been missing FTs

Are you serious? Look at the shots we are missing. Point blank shots. At the rim. Open threes. The guys are tired.

It is what it is.  Bad loss, deflating.  They'll bounce back.

This is why you don't let trash teams hang around.  All it takes is one guy to get hot and you give them life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

This is why you don't let trash teams hang around.  All it takes is one guy to get hot and you give them life.

True.  They should learn from this though and not play around with the Knicks.   They missed so many damn free throws and bunnies.  This may be a much needed loss to get them even more focused. 

Edited by marco102

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

I really don't want to see Bruno and Goodwin on that second team in the future.

Who are you going to play then?

Goodwin, especially has to play, because the alternative is playing Kevin at the point with Bogi.

And unless you want Capela and Collins in foul trouble, Bruno, or the Knight in shining armor, has to play as well.

It's not a coincidence that Javale McGee, a 7 foot active center, ended up being the difference maker in this game.

And Jerome just said it.

Just now, kg01 said:

If anything LP did wrong, he rode that bench unit too long. I would have played Cam and Hunter in that 4th when they were locking in and rode the bench at the end. But LP knew the starters legs were dead 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

True.  They should learn from this though and not play around with the Knicks.   They missed so many damn free throws and bunnies.  This may be a much needed loss to get them even more focused. 

Knicks always gives us problems..They just beat Indiana too..

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Yep. Capela was 0-5, Trae missed 2, JC 1, Hunter 1.  The bench had ZERO freethrow attempts.  John had 4 missed at the rim shots that he would easily make, Cam played good defense but offensive was waaay off. Bogi was 1-7 from 3 until he hit those last 2. I could keep going, but lots of tape to review on this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If anything LP did wrong, he rode that bench unit too long. I would have played Cam and Hunter in that 4th when they were locking in and rode the bench at the end. But LP knew the starters legs were dead 

I think he was trying to just get to the end of the 3rd and early into the 4th to give the starters some rest.