• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

It’s too much good sh!t going on with this team, but if I had to choose one thing it’s the excellent team defensive help and rebounding.  Okay 2.  And Trae out here toying with dudes.  Okay 3.  For my money I’ll just go ahead and say Nate is acting as the Head.

One more thing Kevin Swiss Army Knife a$$.  8 boards wtf, back to his rookie season assist to turn, handling with confidence.  I feel dumb for clowning him in preseason I’ve always rocked with Velvy.  Okay I’m done.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The key is don't cry for every call. Save your bullets for the really bad blown calls. 

Only 3 trips to the line again..Wtf. Steve Nash effect?

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Let's get Cam and Bogi going in the second half. 

And Collins and Trae..lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

It’s too much good sh!t going on with this team, but if I had to choose one thing it’s the excellent team defensive help and rebounding.  Okay 2.  And Trae out here toying with dudes.  Okay 3.  For my money I’ll just go ahead and say Nate is acting as the Head.

One more thing Kevin Swiss Army Knife a$$.  8 boards wtf, back to his rookie season assist to turn, handling with confidence.  I feel dumb for clowning him in preseason I’ve always rocked with Velvy.  Okay I’m done.

Kevin has quietly improved his defense too. He's been more active on that end this year.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, klharper said:

Say what you will about the state of the modern 5... but OO provides more upside at the 5 than JC playing 20mpg at C because Bruno can’t be trusted in the clutch.

LOL . . since when has Bruno ever played in the clutch for you to make that determination?  Hahaha.

Bruno is asked to run up and down the floor, defend, set screens, and rebound.

The modern 5 is still littered with huge guys who are at or above 7 foot.  You're getting confused with PFs that coaches play at the 5, to create more offense.

The only real good team that starts a small guy at center, is Miami wit Bam ( who is really a PF ) and us ( if you consider Capela to be small ).

Here are arguably your top 10 centers ( in no particular order )

• Jokic
  • Embiid
  • Capela
  • Towns
  • Gobert
  • Vucevic
  • Ayton
  • Drummond
  • Horford
  • Valanciunas

Capela can guard those guys, but he's oversized against all of them.

Contrary to popular belief, Centers aren't just camping out at the 3 point line.  They're big, skilled, and bruise you in the paint.

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Trae has 7 assists. I think he's playing very under control tonight, not forcing bad shots or home run passes.

Did you see he hesitated on the pass from his knees for a split second because it probably would’ve been tipped had he not?  I swear dude got a pentium processing passing chip.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

What are you implying by this?