• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just a bunch of freelance basketball. No structure, no defined roles. If we fight back in this game it’s because our talent started talenting. Not because Pierce made an adjustment, because 👉🏾 “WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?!?”

No easy in rhythm shots, all tough ones. You’d think every team we played is the 04 Pistons

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We're just swinging the ball around the perimter with Trae standing at the top. Move your ass.

I legit think Trae has no clue how to play without the ball in his hands for 95% of the offense. He just looks lost. 

He doesn't take shots.

His passes are put of sync.

He's making mind numbingly stupid turnovers. 

Cam playing like he needs glasses. Called for a Ball on a cut when Hayward was in position to make a play on the ball.

I don't know who that zone defense call was on but it was awful. Cam literally was playing the top middle, where they do that at? I am wondering what are we doing? 

That said, Cam is the only one consistency playing defense.

2 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Just a bunch of freelance basketball. No structure, no defined roles. If we fight back in this game it’s because our talent started talenting. Not because Pierce made an adjustment, because 👉🏾 “WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?!?”

No easy in rhythm shots, all tough ones. You’d think every team we played is the 04 Pistons

Against Zone, preseason and regular, this is how we have looked. We have nothing against it.

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Did Trae catch one of his teammates in his GF's DMs or something? He is out of it and doesnt even seem to care. He only moves when he has the ball. He stands right in front of the logo otherwise, the entire possession.

I noticed that. Like wtf are you doing?

Just now, NBASupes said:

Cam playing like he needs glasses. Called for a Ball on a cut when Hayward was in position to make a play on the ball.

I don't know who that zone defense call was on but it was awful. Cam literally was playing the top middle, where they do that at? I am wondering what are we doing? 

That said, Cam is the only one consistency playing defense.

Our guys are regressing for some reason..LIke theyre confused or something..

Just now, Bonkers said:

ANOTHER TRAE TURNOVER!!!

UNwatchable..

• Like 1