• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

Just now, mcleitsy said:

It's not a Trae problem, it's a LP problem. We don't run an offense, the whole gameplan is for Trae to play hero ball. We haven't adjusted at all for Charlotte.

Rondo has the same playbook as Young and he runs the f***ing offense.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am mad

Not happy with Travis atm either...OUr core looks meh..Our FA class is looking like a bust so far...And our draft pick cant even play..smh. And dont get me started on LP right now..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

LP is an idiot.

When we're down, his adjustments are to add more offense, than to add more defense.

Meanwhile . . . Collins had 9 points in the 1st quarter.   1 point, and I think 1 shot . . in the following 2 quarters.  Most of this is because LP is opting to not play Collins and Capela together, after they start the game.

When you look at Collins best 3-man lineup . . . it is He - Capela - Hunter

But yet, we stay small.

I hate to say this, but it's going to take a Solomon Hill injury to possibly get this rotation right, until Gallo comes back.

Great block by Knight.

Oh MY GOODNESS!!

SMH . . get Solo out of this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

When we're down, his adjustments are to add more offense, than to add more defense.

Meanwhile . . . Collins had 9 points in the 1st quarter.   1 point, and I think 1 shot . . in the following 2 quarters.  Most of this is because LP is opting to not play Collins and Capela together, after they start the game.

When you look at Collins best 3-man lineup . . . it is He - Capela - Hunter

But yet, we stay small.

I hate to say this, but it's going to take a Solomon Hill injury to possibly get this rotation right, until Gallo comes back.

Great block by Knight.

Oh MY GOODNESS!!

SMH . . get Solo out of this game.

I don't understand why we don't have Capela/Collins on the floor at the same time. Like right now we got Collins up against Biyombo it doesn't make any sense.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Shoot a 3 miss, grab the rebound, shoot another 3, miss, grab the rebound shoot another 3 - we have nothing to show for all our offensive rebounds. Do they know they can shoot inside the 3point line?

I peeped that early on.  Instead of going right back toward the rim, they're tossing it out to shoot 3s.

That's the sign of a soft team.

• Like 3