• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I'm going to keep saying it until the rest of you understand

THIS TEAM HAS QUIT ON LLOYD PIERCE'S TRASH ASS!!

If you write that in green, it's seen as sarcasm.

Choose another color.

Speaking of Green . . . night night Seahawks.

COVID has killed home field advantage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Our bench is injured. So for us to win Trae has to play well, and he's not. We're in trouble. I know hindsight is 20/20, but we could really use Haliburton right now.

Would he been healthy if he was a Hawk 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Our bench is injured. So for us to win Trae has to play well, and he's not. We're in trouble. I know hindsight is 20/20, but we could really use Haliburton right now.

I don't even think Lord Jesus himself could help this team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Both things can be true. Pierce is horrible but Trae has just been plain bad

Trae is the star so there's no excuse for him to be this unimpactful. But when damn near the entire team is slumping, and looking lost like they have zero answers for anything the opposition does......nah man. Kids tryna make a living, and they can't reach their full potential because u got captain dumbass on the sideline.

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Some of our players just arent as good as they think they are..

Yes I said Im not going start watching heavily again till year 3 for trea to be fair - This is not coaching at all, yall just saw it this week with film study - weve got a bunch of shooters that arent that great shooters and also not that athletic for anything else. period.   Schlenk tried to force this GS thing and ppl went with it because of trea playing hero ball making it look like we had the next Steph.  thats the end of the story.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well, we haven't solved the zone. Things looked promising in the 1st quarter - then it went downhill.

We dont have a  pg that can see over the defense. We cant shoot..And we dont have any good post players...smh