• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ripping Coach Crean

Thomas

Surely this playground strategy for UGA to compete in SEC roundball is finally gonna end very soon. Guess Crean makes it to the end of this year but what a horrifically ugly mess to watch the Dawgs with him on the sideline. This is the third year of total regression. I wanted more than Mark Fox but wow, be careful what you wish for...right? 

10 hours ago, marco102 said:

Can you change the name of this? I thought the man had died.  My goodness...lol

Sorry guy. My comment on what his future is I guess. He has been such a disappointment and more I don't think he should even be a lame duck coach. Just start over Dawgs. Offense is playground and there is just no defense and this has been going on since he got here. I expected a lot because of his Wade days I guess but man...

By the way, since I got back on here a couple of weeks ago I can't edit any typos and everytime I sign in it says error and I have to enter through the notifications tab. Doubt I could have changed the title anyway. My bad in the first place for the title of the thread so am sorry for the shock of it.

• 2 weeks later...

So as poorly coached as the Dawgs are they got by Kentucky. Wildcats are having the worst year I can remember period, it is really weird. Since K.D. Johnson has been available for UGA (think it is three games now) we have three guards that handle the rock pretty well when under control. Add in Kier who is our grad. transfer swing and there are points to be had. Gonna have to stop folks that can actually shoot on stronger teams to end up .500 in the conference so figure the odds on that you know. Will happily take the two wins in a row though. 

• 1 month later...

Some better play by the backcourt has helped in particular by K.D. Johnson's minutes but three years of Crean and we are absolutely begging to get in to the NIT and are also begging the Grad transfers to come back for another year. I may be exaggerating about the begging but maybe not you know. 

Really do not like the personality of Nate Oates but if he was the Dawgs coach instead of Crean with the same players we would be considered for the Big Dance. A very different record do believe. No need to say much more right?

• 1 month later...

So the behind the back chants in Athens are "We hope Coach Tom Crean enters the transfer portal!!!" Every scholarship recruit from 2018 and 2019 have transferred out. The starting five that played .500 ball last year (non conference) is gone (that includes a couple of grad transfers in last year). Something smells real bad with Crean's relationship with his players. Would say this is typical UGA roundball but it is so much worse. Man....