• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

@lethalweapon3 dubbed him "Dunn" a few weeks ago iirc.

On Dunn, I know he basically signed a cheaper deal than he could've.  Check what Melton got vs what Dunn got.  His injury could be the reason he jumped at our offer.  Turns out we basically signed him for the 2nd year, not the 1st unfortunately.

Who dubbed him what? I’m sorry I don’t know who you mean. I know Dunn though.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

@lethalweapon3 dubbed him "Dunn" a few weeks ago iirc.

On Dunn, I know he basically signed a cheaper deal than he could've.  Check what Melton got vs what Dunn got.  His injury could be the reason he jumped at our offer.  Turns out we basically signed him for the 2nd year, not the 1st unfortunately.

Who says we're getting a second year? Remember what happened with Speedy? His NBA career was over in his late 20s. If Dunn was coming off a major injury and just needs time, that would be one thing. But if he still has chronic pain and inflammation in his knees despite not having played in nearly a year, his career could be all but over. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep, back after the break.

If we could get at least 1 vs Miami and beat Orlando, we might right the ship until Hunter gets back..(16-20)Probably too much to ask from this team though..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah what the hell is wrong with Reddish.  His injury seems to get worse the longer he's out.

I dont expect him to play before the break..smh

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah what the hell is wrong with Reddish.  His injury seems to get worse the longer he's out.

It's an achilles....I'm ok with a cautious approach. I've already said he's gonna be back after the break.