• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

sigh.

Stop wearing those lowtop Kobe's. Those things cant be good for a Big Mans feet/ankles. Just look at AD.smh

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Why is Dre not traveling with the team?  Is he doing some sort of major rehab or is he so debilitated he his somewhere laying in bed and can’t move?

I don't know the answer but maybe traveling could aggravate the injury/recovery somehow?

Maybe no need to risk COVID exposure?  Could be a bunch of reasons.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, MarylandHawk said:

Why is Dre not traveling with the team?  Is he doing some sort of major rehab or is he so debilitated he his somewhere laying in bed and can’t move?

On a long road trip, players going thru rehab without a xhance of playing don't typically travel.

• Premium Member

Info behind Dunn's injury:

“He’s progressing well,” Schlenk said. “When we signed him last year, we knew, coming off of the knee injury, once we got here and started rehabbing the knee, what they found was the reason for what caused the knee injury, (which) was the calcium in the ankle. And so, he had a decision. We met with (him) and his agent, and we could continue to go down the path of just rehabbing the knee and getting back out there, but the root of the problem was going to be calcium and there were just like little pebbles that were in his tendon, crazy little thing. … He made the decision, and we fully supported him to get that fixed knowing that it would put us in a situation where he would miss the first half of the season and we’d get him back later on this month. So we’re always going to support the players when it comes to doing the right thing for them, medically.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Why are injury reports all of a sudden coming with timelines?   I'll take it but don't know what changed.

Yeah, this would have gone a long way to quell some thoughts this was something bigger. Thanks for the heads up Travis!

I think with COVID and the lack of press has affected how much information we’ve been privy to this season. Seems like we’ve been mostly in the dark. But hey, they’ll be sure to let us know when they can run in straight lines!

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Which leads me to believe he is in a cast somewhere laying in bed if he can’t even walk around with the team. 

Lol, this makes no sense - all rehabs are different. And you definitely don't want him traveling on a plane.

• Moderators

I don't think Bogi was traveling the whole time he was out.   I think Dunn has been walking around fine for a while and can handle the travel.  I'm sure they think he benefits from being on the sidelines and huddles since he hasn't played with the team.   Cam isn't in rehab i don't think.  he's just resting.

• Like 1