• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Looks like they told him to stay off of it and ice it down.  If that didn't work, they went to more extreme measures.

I guess Cam is gone until April too.

They have him in a boot, so not a good sign. Probably out until April.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Why can't we sign a Veteran player to a 10 day deal?  Just because we have  G-League guys on the main roster doesn't mean they are ready to help us.  There are young Vets like G-Rob out there who would help, but the hawks just roll on with what they have.

2 hours ago, Ryaan said:

Update on Cam 

Why not do this 3 or 4 games ago? Did they think Cam would just shake it off? lol. He's known to be knicked up..smh..Our luck man..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Why can't we sign a Veteran player to a 10 day deal?  Just because we have  G-League guys on the main roster doesn't mean they are ready to help us.  There are young Vets like G-Rob out there who would help, but the hawks just roll on with what they have.

Hawks have a full 15 man roster.

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Aren't the Hawks supposed to have one of the top sports medicine teams in the NBA? Why is it that rarely do we have a player come back early or at the short end of the time frame? Always seems to be longer than expected and "we'll update in 2 weeks"

I agree, they either can’t keep our guys healthy or they keep them out too long. Either way it is not benefiting the team. 

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Aren't the Hawks supposed to have one of the top sports medicine teams in the NBA? Why is it that rarely do we have a player come back early or at the short end of the time frame? Always seems to be longer than expected and "we'll update in 2 weeks"

By that same merit, there also haven’t been any players listed as out for all of next season with micro-fracture surgery or whatnot.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaceCase said:

By that same merit, there also haven’t been any players listed as out for all of next season with micro-fracture surgery or whatnot.  

Facts.

You see how fast the Warriors dynasty ended after Chelsea lane came to Atlanta and Klay and KD suffered long term injuries because no one had the balls to tell them to sit down. I hate how slow we bring injured guys along, but you are very right about us not having any major injuries as a result of poor oversight.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Looks like they told him to stay off of it and ice it down.  If that didn't work, they went to more extreme measures.

I guess Cam is gone until April too.

Color me unsurprised that Cam was given directions, probably didn't follow 'em.  Next he'll go to management to complain about the medical staff.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Facts.

You see how fast the Warriors dynasty ended after Chelsea lane came to Atlanta and Klay and KD suffered long term injuries because no one had the balls to tell them to sit down. I hate how slow we bring injured guys along, but you are very right about us not having any major injuries as a result of poor oversight.

Injuries happen. It's mostly luck honestly. 

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Color me unsurprised that Cam was given directions, probably didn't follow 'em.  Next he'll go to management to complain about the medical staff.

Lloyd? Is that you? I thought we told you to hit the bricks 🧱? 🤔 

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Where is that coming from?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bleachkit said:

They have him in a boot, so not a good sign. Probably out until April.

Or the rest of the year with our staff..Achilles aren't anything to play with..

• Like 1

• Premium Member

You guys are funny!  You seem to think only the Hawks are taking the cautious approach to injuries.

JJJr in Memphis has been out 7 months from meniscus surgery

Aaron Gordon has been out with an injured ankle since Feb 1st.

KD was originally supposed to miss 2 games with a hamstring - he missed 6 more games

Christian wood - out since Feb 5th with ankle injury