• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You guys are funny!  You seem to think only the Hawks are taking the cautious approach to injuries.

JJJr in Memphis has been out 7 months from meniscus surgery

Aaron Gordon has been out with an injured ankle since Feb 1st.

KD was originally supposed to miss 2 games with a hamstring - he missed 6 more games

Christian wood - out since Feb 5th with ankle injury

Who said it was just us? I know I didnt..lol

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Made it up.  Why do you ask?

Seemed like a strange comment.  I guess my takeaway was that you don't like the reports of him not getting along with LP and this just seemed gratuitously thrown in.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, terrell said:

Why not do this 3 or 4 games ago? Did they think Cam would just shake it off? lol. He's known to be knicked up..smh..Our luck man..

Because you always want to rehab an injury first before going to 'artificial means' to assist the process.  Surgery is last resort.

18 minutes ago, AHF said:

Seemed like a strange comment.  I guess my takeaway was that you don't like the reports of him not getting along with LP and this just seemed gratuitously thrown in.

Yes, that's exactly it.  See, I don't hide behind my agendas like most folks here.  I own 'em.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AHF said:

Kg tends to put himself in a situation where he doesn’t like to admit he’s dead wrong. There’s always an excuse with him. If we make the playoffs we all know he’s going to say it was us getting healthier and not the coaching change. 

The dude on the court who makes excuses after he loses. 🤦 Just can’t own a loss. I’ve know a few friends like that. Actually had a friend tell me he had to bounce because he was late for a dentist appointment.... he was down 17-5 (first to 21) 😶 cuz he didn’t wanna take an L. Same thing applies here, creating loopholes so he can never admit he was WRONG. We get to the playoffs, OH OH IT WAS OUR HEALTH, we don’t get to the playoffs, SEE TOLD YOU GUYS LLOYD WASN’T THE PROBLEM. Gtfo.

Usually comes from fear though or some adult figure beating the snot outta him in every sport he played as a kid or something lol. Just a hunch (speaking of my aforementioned friend, who by the way did that numerous times in basketball, tennis, you name it).

It’s a confidence issue. Be a man and admit you were wrong. Sheesh 😒 

34 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kg tends to put himself in a situation where he doesn’t like to admit he’s dead wrong. There’s always an excuse with him. If we make the playoffs we all know he’s going to say it was us getting healthier and not the coaching change

You gonna convince us having all our starters back and healthy doesn't help us?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47o9hu7499lz8zriaxsd

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You gonna convince us having all our starters back and healthy doesn't help us?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47o9hu7499lz8zriaxsd

Typical response. See this is the loophole. Read my initial post. 

We win: kg says the key was health not the coaching change.

We lose: kg says, see told you it wasn’t my love Lloyd.

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We win: kg says the key was health not the coaching change.

We lose: kg says, see told you it wasn’t my love Lloyd.

No, if we lose it's just that we lost.  Won't be any kind of confirmation of anything related to Pierce.

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seems to me this thread in general is littered with a 'our players are out longer than most'  narrative. Just saying.

Don't mind me....I'm just frustrated with never getting to see this team healthy.  Get one guy back, lose another.  So frustrating.  

9 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Don't mind me....I'm just frustrated with never getting to see this team healthy.  Get one guy back, lose another.  So frustrating.  

Once we get Hunter back we're basically good to go. The problem is someone else always goes down.

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Oh I get the frustration, everyone wants to see everyone back and healthy at the same time.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, terrell said:

Or the rest of the year with our staff..Achilles aren't anything to play with..

Agreed. An Achilles rupture is a career altering injury that takes a long time to fully recover from. Better to err on the side of caution. 

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Once we get Hunter back we're basically good to go. The problem is someone else always goes down.

It's like playing Whac-a-Mole, only instead a knee pops up instead of a mole. Whac-a-Knee!

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2