• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We need him for the Laker game 

Absolutely. Really, the Hawks need both of their defensive wings (Cam and Hunter) back for this West coast trip. I hope they're just "pump faking" us to lower expectations and Hunter comes back Thursday so he can get one of his obligatory "minutes restriction" games out of the way. This stretch of games can put the Hawks right back in 11th place so there is some urgency to getting him back on the court if he's ready. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Am I wrong?  That tweet is vastly different than the quote from McMillan.

Friggin "journalism" is ded.

That's why I always try to post what's inside the articles. Misleading headlines.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

I spoke with someone who played ball with Kris in college and is good friends with him this week.  He mentioned Kris being focused on securing a contract and how he's going to try to prove himself out there.  Hoping we see him come out with a ton of energy and motivation.

I know this isn't exactly insider scoop but it was refreshing to know he's excited to get on the court 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I spoke with someone who played ball with Kris in college and is good friends with him this week.  He mentioned Kris being focused on securing a contract and how he's going to try to prove himself out there.  Hoping we see him come out with a ton of energy and motivation.

This sounds like he will potentially opt out of his $5 million player option in the offseason looking to secure a bigger contract.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If Dunn can get up to speed to the level he was at last year, he would be a huge add to this roster.  Anything reliable is an upgrade to our backup PG depth but his ability to defend both guard spots with tenacity could be really big.  I'm definitely high on him if he gets healthy.

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This sounds like he will potentially opt out of his $5 million player option in the offseason looking to secure a bigger contract.

If he is healthy, that seems like a no-brainer to me.  He should be getting paid materially more than Rondo if  he is playing like he was last year.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

If Dunn can get up to speed to the level he was at last year, he would be a huge add to this roster.  Anything reliable is an upgrade to our backup PG depth but his ability to defend both guard spots with tenacity could be really big.  I'm definitely high on him if he gets healthy.

If he is healthy, that seems like a no-brainer to me.  He should be getting paid materially more than Rondo if  he is playing like he was last year.

I still can't believe we are paying Rondo $7.5 mil per

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yeah, that was my thought as well but I didn't pry.  I wonder what he could get as a FA assuming he looks decent the last part of the season

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Getting those two back will be HUGE for the Hawks. Even though Cam's offense is inconsistent, watching him and Hunter lock down the perimeter on defense was some of the best Hawks defense I've seen since the 90's. 

• Like 3