• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

3 hours ago, RandomFan said:

He’s ducking Trae. 💯 He’s never really praised Trae and seemed annoyed when people were comparing Trae to him and even went out of his way in 2018 during Trae’s rookie year to say Luka was the guy and how special Luka was, I remember him and Donkey Draymond praising Luka to basically diss Trae a bit. They knew what they were doing. 

Trae was gonna eat his lunch in this meeting and the next one, hopefully he’s back for the next one and not ducking our superstar. F the scrubs, I despise them.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Do you have that quote?  I've never seen it.

I don't.  I remember him praising Trae in college and saying that people shouldn't compare the two of them (and should let Trae be his own player) but can't remember seeing an interview where he said Trae was the only one like him but I'd also like to read it.

Here is the praise for Oklahoma Trae:

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, aali34 said:

He's said Trae is the only dude whose game is similar to his.

🤔 nah he’s been downplaying Trae and dissing him while Trae has stayed pretty classy and even congratulated him for the 3 point contest win as well as other accomplishments. It’s ok though it comes from fear. He’s probably thinking damn, dude has more range than me, is a better passer than me and is a threat to break my records. Curry jealousies a lot.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So did you pick him up? 😆 Just curious cuz I’m playing you this week. 😂 I gotta make adjustments if you are cuz I’m no Lloyd. 😬 

I drafted him.  He has looked very good in my IL slot all year!

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Do you have that quote?  I've never seen it.

I'll have to try and find it. It was on a podcast I think. He was asked who in the league played a similar style and he said Trae.

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Sounds like we won't be seeing Cam for a while.

The next update on Cam is expect March 30th - which is the 2 week timeline they indicated on March 16th.

TS indicated previously Dunn would be available to play 'towards the end of March'  now it's towards the 'end of the road trip'.  End of March is Wednesday, our road trip ends next Friday - so he's saying sometimes next week Dunn should play?

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The next update on Cam is expect March 30th - which is the 2 week timeline they indicated on March 16th.

TS indicated previously Dunn would be available to play 'towards the end of March'  now it's towards the 'end of the road trip'.  End of March is Wednesday, our road trip ends next Friday - so he's saying sometimes next week Dunn should play?

did TS start giving these updates only when LP was let go?  

• Haha 2