• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

tenor.gif

I'm saying smh. This is exactly why I said I stopped anticipating these guys coming back and just believe it when I see them check in the game. It's too much trying to stay patient through these "updates". Even when he comes back, he will be on minutes restrictions for a bit of time. It's the long game.

We have who we have, until we have someone else.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Kris Dunn = great 2nd half addition as Hawks take up their drive to the playoffs.

Also, Agent 0017 started with Capela out, then - - - nothing.  What happened?

:play_truck:

Not sure what is going on with Gwu, but he is listed on the injury report for tomorrow:

• Like 1

• Moderators
15 hours ago, AHF said:

Given the surgery that Dunn had, this can't be much of a surprise that he isn't ready to come back yet.  It is going to take time.

I agree but these reports bother me for two reasons and I admit they are both totally unreasonable on my part.   One, I don't know why they don't just say a target for return to play.    Why not just say Dunn is expected back available in March, Bogi is expected mid march?  Like with Gallo they kept saying 'reevaluate in two weeks' and then one day he's just playing.  

Two, why does every body part that's sore have to go on the injury report when 90% of the time they are playing?   Maybe it's a strategy i don't know about.

Anyway, i know it's totally irrational on my part but I don't remember in previous years this amount of soreness/probability reporting.   

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I agree but these reports bother me for two reasons and I admit they are both totally unreasonable on my part.   One, I don't know why they don't just say a target for return to play.    Why not just say Dunn is expected back available in March, Bogi is expected mid march?  Like with Gallo they kept saying 'reevaluate in two weeks' and then one day he's just playing.  

Two, why does every body part that's sore have to go on the injury report when 90% of the time they are playing?   Maybe it's a strategy i don't know about.

Anyway, i know it's totally irrational on my part but I don't remember in previous years this amount of soreness/probability reporting.   

I think there has been a tightening on reporting requirements where the old system of not reporting every strain, etc. is a thing of the past.  If these same requirements had been in place in the 80's, you would have seen a ton more reporting of soreness, strains, etc.  I think part of this is driven by gambling.

On the flip side, it seems teams are more reluctant to share certain medical opinions given to players and are more reporting on an "as you go basis."  Not sure if that is a HIPAA issue or player consent issue or what.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

He is young so he can bounce back fast. I pulled a muscle making love to my wife and was out of action for 3 weeks. God Bless the young!!!

Lol. Your poor wife 😄

Hunter had a non surgical procedure, so nothing arthroscopically it sounds like.