• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

Dre worries me. A lot. 

This team is real scary if he is healthy and giving us what he was before he went down. Im talking contender status. The way Bogi is playing, plus what you have in Trae, JC and Clint. Lou and Gallo off the bench too? 
That's a tough team 1-7, with quality depth behind them.

No Dre makes us very vulnerable at the 3. At this point I just pray he returns. I'll take his presence in any form right now. 

• Like 2

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

I want to go on record and apologize to everyone for both advocating that we sign Dunn, and gloating when we did. 
I promise I had good intentions, I had no idea his knee was as unstable as a junkie's living arrangements. Smh

Well we made a gamble, it didn't pay off. I usually side with the players, but I think the owners should insist on some contractual  protections against injury in the next CBA. You pay a guy millions of dollars and he plays in no games? We saw the situation with Kawii and the Spurs, not accusing Dunn of malingering, but it's not fair to the organization.

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Dre worries me. A lot. 

This team is real scary if he is healthy and giving us what he was before he went down. Im talking contender status. The way Bogi is playing, plus what you have in Trae, JC and Clint. Lou and Gallo off the bench too? 
That's a tough team 1-7, with quality depth behind them.

No Dre makes us very vulnerable at the 3. At this point I just pray he returns. I'll take his presence in any form right now. 

I don't know this if course. But I think they are saving DeAndre for the playoffs. It was reported the swelling in his knee had died down, so I think they will probably bring him back early May to get his feet wet for the post season. Dunn is done. Knees can't handle it. Cam is probably 50/50 on coming back. Achilles tendonitis is tricky

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I don't know this if course. But I think they are saving DeAndre for the playoffs. It was reported the swelling in his knee had died down, so I think they will probably bring him back early May to get his feet wet for the post season. Dunn is done. Knees can't handle it. Cam is probably 50/50 on coming back. Achilles tendonitis is tricky

I know we've been hot but saving anyone for the playoffs when we are what? 2 games out of the play in?? is probably not the best idea. 

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, bleachkit said:

The swelling was going down but he still needed that PRP injection. No sense in rushing the process, his long term health is the most important thing.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Steve Koonin radio interview from yesterday:

JC will try and practice full court today.

JC is closest to returning, followed by Hunter, Cam is farthest away. No Dunn mention.

They would like to get all injured players back for the last 10 games of the season (for those that are out longer). Have the top 10 guys back for at least 10 days together.

https://player.fm/series/dukes-bell-1511401/steve-koonin-with-dukes-bell-4-16-21

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
On 3/15/2021 at 11:12 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Games Missed due to injury:
John Collins - 0
Solomon Hill - 0
Kevin Huerter - 0
Trae Young - 2
Clint Capela - 5
Danilo Gallinari -12
Onyeka Okongwu - 12 (+9 DNP-CD)
Cam Reddish - 13
Tony Snell - 13
Rajon Rondo - 16
De'Andre Hunter - 21
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 25
Chris Dunn - 39

Updated from a month ago:

John Collins - 9
Solomon Hill - 0 (had 1 DNP-CD)
Kevin Huerter - 0
Trae Young - 5
Clint Capela - 7
Danilo Gallinari -17
Onyeka Okongwu - 13 (+9 DNP-CD)
Cam Reddish - 30
Tony Snell - 16
Rajon Rondo - 17
De'Andre Hunter - 36
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 25
Chris Dunn - 56

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Updated from a month ago:

John Collins - 9
Solomon Hill - 0 (had 1 DNP-CD)
Kevin Huerter - 0
Trae Young - 5
Clint Capela - 7
Danilo Gallinari -17
Onyeka Okongwu - 13 (+9 DNP-CD)
Cam Reddish - 30
Tony Snell - 16
Rajon Rondo - 17
De'Andre Hunter - 36
Bogdan Bogdanovic - 25
Chris Dunn - 56

Solo, Hawks Iron Horse.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Solo, Hawks Iron Horse.

Huerter...especially when you consider how injury riddled last season was for him. 

(No Jinx, no jinx)

But who would have thought Solo would be the FA to play this many games and minutes.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 4/16/2021 at 8:12 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

The swelling was going down but he still needed that PRP injection. No sense in rushing the process, his long term health is the most important thing.

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Steve Koonin radio interview from yesterday:

JC will try and practice full court today.

JC is closest to returning, followed by Hunter, Cam is farthest away. No Dunn mention.

They would like to get all injured players back for the last 10 games of the season (for those that are out longer). Have the top 10 guys back for at least 10 days together.

https://player.fm/series/dukes-bell-1511401/steve-koonin-with-dukes-bell-4-16-21