Injury Updates?

capstone21

21 minutes ago, terrell said:

We cant afford to start both Huerter and Cam with the way they've been shooting the ball..smdh

I guess I'd go

Trae/Cam/Solo/Collins/Capela

Rondo/Huerter/Snell/Gallo/Okungwu

Cam and Solo for defense around Trae(Solo is better defender than Kev)..

Huerter Snell Gallo gives Rondo 3 shooters to work with..

We're gonna miss Hunter..smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Worried.  Agent 0017 continues to miss games - injured.  He has played a little and missed a lot.  The question that keeps coming up:  "Will he ever recover?  Or, did we draft a player who is damaged goods?"

I know.  He's exactly what the Hawks needed.  He's one of the best defensive players in the draft.  He's supposed to be our #2 center right now, behind our great starter.  We sure could have used him when Capela got in foul trouble.  Nope.  He's still out - injured.

We want our draft pick.  We want him on the floor, showing off his talents.  Hawks need all the help that they can get.  They continue to show that they are not as good as we had hoped.  They find it impossible to close out games.  Hawks keep those losses close.  No blow out losses.  Just, oh so close, losses.

Meanwhile, out west, the team no one thought would do anything but tank, now has the same record as Atlanta.  As you know, the Kings got my draft pick choice.  

Get well soon, Agent 0017!  Show me that you are worthy.  Hawks need you.  Bad....

:sun: