Injury Updates?

capstone21

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

As it stands right now, they need to just let everyone know if players like Cam and Dunn are gonna be out for the season or what. It's do or die right now

Either you're in or you're out. I think they're gonna have to make a decision by next week. I mean cmon, if you're not gonna play this season just say it!!!

They nursing these guys who are 95% healthy, tryna get them to 100, and the ones who have to suit up in their absence are dropping like flies. We are about to have 7 or 8 guys sitting out on Friday and only one (Trae) is actually injured. Everyone else is just sore at this point.

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Cam is probably the only one that could be shut down for the year and that’s because they don’t wanna prolly risk the ACL. Everyone else should be on a time table one would imagine.

Achilles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

They nursing these guys who are 95% healthy, tryna get them to 100, and the ones who have to suit up in their absence are dropping like flies. We are about to have 7 or 8 guys sitting out on Friday and only one (Trae) is actually injured. Everyone else is just sore at this point.

They really don't make players like they used to smh. These guys are ALL young. I know this shortened season messed up the conditioning phase but my goodness they gotta be tougher

18 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Im not concerned about him long term. But in the short term it would be nice to let him take his time to rest it. Dunn out here dunking in practice, and we in the middle of a playoff push. Let his ass play and get a little nicked and protect your REAL asset, Trae.

• Like 3

Ugh, we really bout to crawl into the playoffs huh? I was optimistic for getting that 4th seed. I know Nate will have them ready but all these injuries takes the wind out of my sails. We may get bounced that first round...

Get well soon Tra3way. 🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Im not concerned about him long term. But in the short term it would be nice to let him take his time to rest it. Dunn out here dunking in practice, and we in the middle of a playoff push. Let his ass play and get a little nicked and protect your REAL asset, Trae.

All I have been hearing all year is about resting guys, let them heal up, etc. I mean we got 13 games left, we just dont have that luxury at this point, unless you're prepared to concede the season.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

They really don't make players like they used to smh. These guys are ALL young. I know this shortened season messed up the conditioning phase but my goodness they gotta be tougher

Years of AAU basketball and more players practicing over the offseason plays a part too. KD made a point of how a faster pace puts more stress on joints too. Seems like a whole lot of different things adding to the issue. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae's sprits are no match for Chelsea Lane. I dont care how positive he feels, that lady has the team under ball and chain.

So was there a reason the scrubs fired her? She couldn’t heal scurry? 🤷‍♀️ 

• Premium Member

After seeing the look on his face I was fearing the worst, but the replay of the injury itself didn't look that terrible, so not shocked that x-rays were negative. My guess is it's a sprain... Trae tends to be a fast healer so hopefully he won't miss more than 5-6 games. 

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

Tailbone injury for Cap, thought was foot.

“What Clint did — he fell on his tailbone and that’s a painful injury,” McMillan said. “I think (Thursday) he’s going to really feel that. It just shows what this team is doing this season. They’re giving us everything they have. That injury is going to be painful.”

Capela said his back was “pretty sore” and that it was hard to walk after the game, so do not be surprised if he’s on the injury report for Friday’s game against Miami.

• Thanks 1