• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Moderators

Regarding Trae.  Sure he has flaws.  They all do.   But he's not a fraud.  He's the most talented guy on the team.   If you think relying on LouWill to score or assist every 4th quarter possession is a recipe for winning then we just disagree.   I love him and was ecstatic we got him for Rondo but that's not sustainable especially in the playoffs.  You have to have an elite talent (or 2 or 3) to take over games.  Like him or not, that guys is Trae for the Hawks. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I love BG but when/if Dunn gets back to full strength all the BG minutes go to Dunn. 

We'll have to see. It'll be interesting to see what our playoff rotation will be, seeing as though we can't play all 15 guys. 

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dunn will probably be on a 15 minute restriction........and I'm not expecting much.  I'd rather he surprise me.

Dunn will be our "cooler." Anytime a guy on the other team gets hot, stick Dunn on him to cool him off. But let's not forget, he hasn't played basketball in a over year due to chronic knee problems. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Dunn will be our "cooler." Anytime a guy on the other team gets hot, stick Dunn on him to cool him off. But let's not forget, he hasn't played basketball in a over year due to chronic knee problems. 

15 months he has been out.

20 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

We'll have to see. It'll be interesting to see what our playoff rotation will be, seeing as though we can't play all 15 guys. 

Minutes for back up PG should be merit based. If Dunn struggles and cant get going, sit him back down. We are in the thick of play off race, we need guys that are producing right now. 

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Neither could Cam, but that didn't keep him from playing lol

You get a longer leash when you're young. When you're a vet, it's time to put the ball in the basket.

• Like 2

Just now, bleachkit said:

Minutes for back up PG should be merit based. If Dunn struggles and cant get going, sit him back down. We are in the thick of play off race, we need guys that are producing right now. 

We need healthy bodies especially at PG. He is much needed reinforcements for this home stretch while we battle with attrition.