• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Everybody did a gif so kg had to step up his game.  I had to go telenovela style and react to Dunn being "probable" .....

@Spud2nique, check the injury report.  There's .... something new?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47uvot2ajqyeqmn97xobs

What?  What is it, man?  What did you see?!

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gvskyv6ka39i0c1b2fc

Wake up!  Whaddyou mean Dunn is ... probable?!

OMG!!!  Clutch your pearls!

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gvskyv6ka39i0c1b2fc

No .... no, it can't be .... they said he was ... was dead?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47acqd1xj4qvi4i1h0r6

aaaand scene .... (hold for applause) ...

Save these reactions in case we acquire Grayson Allen, also add some burning 🔥 buildings too if that ever happens!

Dunn!!!!!!!! I was see Dunn suffocate some guards and get all up in their grills and annoy them like he did Trae and everyone else.

Lets not forget this guy was the 5th pick in his draft. Schlenk is working some serious magic. I know he was the main cog for drafting Draymond but did he run their whole damn organization too? Is that why they made the finals for half a freakin decade. Geez. Sign Schlenk to a lifer, sign Nate to 5 years, keep the core. :applause:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AHF said:

Really excited about this.  I was big on the Dunn signing and think he could be a difference maker if he can get anywhere close to where he has been on D the last few years.  Of course, you need to give him time to adjust.  A lot of people dumped on Bogi when he took time to get back to speed and it would be a mistake to look at Dunn after 5 games and think he is a waste just because he has terrible offensive numbers and hasn't been himself yet on defense.  It takes time after this long of a layoff.  (But would be exciting if he came back strong).

He just needs to get back to 90% of what he was on defense by the time the playoffs roll around, and he'll be a big asset.

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Some good news!

No long term injury probably means no surgery for Huerter. I am still worried he will miss 5 to 10 games. Looks like a rough game on Wednesday against the 76ers. Williams is probably over his hang over now. Hoping Trae's minutes are not limited on Friday.

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

No long term injury probably means no surgery for Huerter. I am still worried he will miss 5 to 10 games. Looks like a rough game on Wednesday against the 76ers. Hoping Trae's minutes are not limited on Friday. Williams is probably over his hang over now. 

IF I had to take a guess, I would say that Trae and Hunter return for the Home game vs Bulls on Saturday May 1 and bypass the two Philly road games.

Huerter is scheduled for an MRI today - praying and hoping it's nothing.  Did he travel with the team to Philly or did he return to Atlanta?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

IF I had to take a guess, I would say that Trae and Hunter return for the Home game vs Bulls on Saturday May 1 and bypass the two Philly road games.

Huerter is scheduled for an MRI today - praying and hoping it's nothing.  Did he travel with the team to Philly or did he return to Atlanta?

Boston and the Heat have easier remaining schedules than we do. I am worried we could slide into a play in with this Huerter injury. We need Trae back ASAP!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think they play Friday after we likely lose tomorrow. They came on the road trip, so the intention was to play them. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I think they play Friday after we likely lose tomorrow. They came on the road trip, so the intention was to play them. 

We have a back to back Friday and Saturday, that's why I said Saturday since they may not play in back to backs immediately after returning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We have a back to back Friday and Saturday, that's why I said Saturday since they may not play in back to backs immediately after returning.

Maybe they play Friday and not Saturday then.  It would be nice to get one of the two against Philly.

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I dont believe any of it until I see an upgrade on the injury report. 

Believe. Trae's injury wasn't that bad, and Dre has already played since he surgery, he just needed some time for his knee to calm down from swelling. Dre was seen shooting the ball and doing drills before yesterdays's game, that means he's very close.

• Like 1