• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

55 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

With our backup point guard play ... I am eager for Dunn to get back and try him there

The way i look at it even if he gives us very little on offense like 2 to 5 points a game.  That is matching Rondo and 100% guaranteed he is better than Rondo and pretty much every guard in the league on defense lol.   So at the very minimum he provides something to our squad unlike Rondo right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Cam gotta be much better against Luka on national TV. 

We really need Hunter for Luka..smh

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

There's no replacing what he does for us. Hopefully when he gets back we are still the playoff race. He's out 6 to to 8 weeks minimum with this.

6-8 weeks?

Edited by terrell

The league & the NBA players Association need to hurry up & figure out how they want to proceed with adding an 18th player to all NBA rosters.  Should have had this implemented before the season started.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

does it say when Bogi will be back?

Per Bogi:

“I hope I can, I was looking at a calendar and watching the games and how many games we have left on the schedule, so anything before All-Star would be really good for me, but I don’t want to put the pressure on it,” Bogdanovic said. “But I would like to play before the All-Star (break), if it was me, and if my body heals up.”  “It’s a process of getting on the court, getting contact in practice, playing with the guys a little bit, a couple practices, so it’s a process,” Bogdanovic said. “… What I expect, I don’t know how my body will react and we’ll just follow the processes, nothing else.”

• Thanks 1