• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

Just now, MarylandHawk said:

In a 92.9 interview. Schlenk confirm he won’t be available for the playoff run.  He is on week 8 of a 10 to 14 week recovery. 

Funny you wrote this because I just heard Travis confirm it a second ago listening to the link someone posted in the other thread. That sucks. At least we got Hunter back for the playoffs

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Funny you wrote this because I just heard Travis confirm it a second ago listening to the link someone posted in the other thread. That sucks. At least we got Hunter back for the playoffs

although if he just said he's on week 8 of a 10-14 recovery doesn't mean he won't be back for the playoffs.   But sounds like he explicitly said it?   week 10 would be first week of playoffs. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

although if he just said he's on week 8 of a 10-14 recovery doesn't mean he won't be back for the playoffs.   But sounds like he explicitly said it?   week 10 would be first week of playoffs. 

If we learned anything this season, the players are not hitting that early end of the estimate, if anything they usually end up 3 weeks after the return window. Cam is not coming back. Safest way to put it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Sounds like Schlenk doesn’t think we are going to make a deep playoff run. Time to get a new GM! (sarcasm off)

• Premium Member

Excuse me? Let me just affirm I'm reading accurately...

"not resting anyone... no one will sit just to sit... ?"

Someone correct me if my eyes deceive me. I mean no offense.

So, if it's a blow-out... is it reasonable for us to take McM at his word on this? Asking for a friend. Well, me too, I suppose.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, sturt said:

Excuse me? Let me just affirm I'm reading accurately...

"not resting anyone... no one will sit just to sit... ?"

Someone correct me if my eyes deceive me. I mean no offense.

So, if it's a blow-out... is it reasonable for us to take McM at his word on this? Asking for a friend. Well, me too, I suppose.

It won’t be a blow out. The rockets are playing well. Their young guys are really talented. If they do get ahead early, he will do like he did the last game and make some early substitutions but everyone will generally get their average minutes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Yeah he's been in the hospital the last couple of days based off of his Instagram Stories.

Losing BG is not insignificant. That mean's if anything happens to Lou, then either Dunn or Mays would be the back up PG, unless they opt for Kevin running the second unit.

• Like 1