• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

13 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

I think we just keep him in practice this series and get him prepared for the next one if we make it. However, I know Cam is chomping at the bit for a chance to play in a playoff game in his home town in Philly. Cam and Dre will be playing inspired basketball if they had a chance to play together there. 

didn't even think about the Philly connection. wow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’d be ecstatic if he plays. Primarily because that means he looks good enough in practice that Nate thinks he will improve the team and put him in the rotation. Would also potentially mean Nate doesn’t have to go with the staggered subs like he did at the end of the Knicks series with trae and bogi.

I’m typically optimistic, but that’s a lot of rust to shake off in a short time frame so I’m not counting on seeing him ... this series at least. Hope I’m wrong tho.  

Edited by h4wkfan

2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

I’d be ecstatic if he plays. Primarily because that means he looks good enough in practice that Nate thinks he will improve the team and put him in the rotation. Would also potentially mean Nate doesn’t have to go with the staggered subs like he did at the end of the Knicks series with trae and bogi.

I’m typically optimistic, but that’s a lot of rust to shake off in a short time frame so I’m not counting on seeing him ... this series at least. Hope I’m wrong tho.  

I hope he does this no matter what. Keep the pressure on at all times. Plus, guys like Kev and Gallo look a lot better next to the starters. 

As far as Cam, it is a lot of rust, especially considering his play was up and down prior to the injury. Rust AND inconsistency is a lot to overcome. Unless you attribute his play to dealing with the pain; and now that he is healthy, expect him to perform much better than when we last saw him.

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I hope he does this no matter what. Keep the pressure on at all times. Plus, guys like Kev and Gallo look a lot better next to the starters. 

As far as Cam, it is a lot of rust, especially considering his play was up and down prior to the injury. Rust AND inconsistency is a lot to overcome. Unless you attribute his play to dealing with the pain; and now that he is healthy, expect him to perform much better than when we last saw him.

I think he was playing with heel pain well before he got shut down. That would explain some of his struggles defensively before he sat out the rest of the regular season.

• Thanks 1

Glad Cam is making a lot of progress. 

44 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

He had the 4th highest WAR before he got hurt. 

• Like 1

Nice! It’s been a b!tch keeping him out of 2K games anyways. :banjo: Time to sport his jersey baby!!!!! Nice news love it! 

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If he plays, i think it'll be in games 3 amd 4 back at home.

Good way to avoid handouts to fam n friends in Philly too! :dance:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Dang. This is a bummer turn of events. 

Yep. Im having Brandon Roy flashbacks....Praying this isnt something he has to deal with longterm..

Just shut Hunter down. If he cant go after 3-4 days rest, I dont want to see him again this season...Obviously he needs 3+ months rest....Just damn....Lets go Solo!

Edited by terrell