• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member

So, Hunter did not warm up before the game, he stayed in the back for treatment.

In the back of my mind, hearing Travis mention looking out for his long term vs short term has me thinking he might not be back. Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by JayBirdHawk
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It was an Atlanta area doc associated with the team If Im not mistaken. 

I wonder if they will try to do a repair instead which means a long time out 6 months maybe or remove the torn bit like they did previously?

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I wonder if they will try to do a repair instead which means a long time out 6 months maybe or remove the torn bit like they did previously?

Not sure, but just get it right this time! He's now got plenty of time to recover. 

• Like 4

It's the best move for him, he never did look quite the same coming back from injury offensively. Rust for sure played a role but he also looked uncomfortable and unsure of himself again. 

I don't remember anything about the first surgery though, what exactly was the procedure done the first time around? 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

It's the best move for him, he never did look quite the same coming back from injury offensively. Rust for sure played a role but he also looked uncomfortable and unsure of himself again. 

I don't remember anything about the first surgery though, what exactly was the procedure done the first time around? 

I think he just had the torn piece removed instead of repairing it by re-attaching it.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Help us Cam Reddish, you are our only hope.

giphy.gif

I hope that I am wrong but I have zero expectations for Cam to return and make a difference in this series.

• Like 4