• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Shaq/Lebron/MJ level's of dominance so far in this series. 

Ok but I’m really starting to hate dude. He’s a fakie lil whiner. I don’t love 7 footers who are award 🥇 winning actors and floppers. He has 79 points in 2 games, let’s see if we can adjust a bit ourselves and get him rattled.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

I think it's safe to say TS does not have veto power over the medical staff. 

And he shouldn't. That's how guys careers end early if the ownership group forces players to play against the advice of the healthcare experts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

If he had some pt i would start him over Solo.  I would also consider Snell to start instead ... his d is just as good and you can't play off him since he was +500 from 3 during the season.

The issue is, his defense hasn't been good at all in Atlanta but if we had Chicago Dunn. This would be a no brainer 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, terrell said:
Cam Reddish did some shooting at practice but nothing live today, Nate McMillan says.

Dangit..........................................

Im convinced that they are intentionally holding him out and there are no plans to bring him back this season even if cleared during the playoffs.

I think they are (re)focusing on his long term development which is why they implied the next time we see him will be at Summer League.

I think the current iteration of the '21 Hawks under Nate McMillan does not include Cam Reddish, for better or worse. 

Once we make roster decisions in the offseason and part ways with a number of the wings, I think he will become a priority again.

i think they fear having him play under the playoff pressure and getting his confidence bruised even more. 

Thats just my opinion fwiw

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Im convinced that they are intentionally holding him out and there are no plans to bring him back this season even if cleared during the playoffs.

I think they are (re)focusing on his long term development which is why they implied the next time we see him will be at Summer League.

I think the current iteration of the '21 Hawks under Nate McMillan does not include Cam Reddish, for better or worse. 

Once we make roster decisions in the offseason and part ways with a number of the wings, I think he will become a priority again.

i think they fear having him play under the playoff pressure and getting his confidence bruised even more. 

Thats just my opinion fwiw

I suspect you're right. It feel like the Hawks have been intentionally slow walking Cam's return, probably not wanting his return to occur during the pressure cooker of the playoffs. But if we we're to get past Philly somehow, and end up playing in the conference finals, the organization would be doing the team an enormous disservice by not playing our best wing defender. Once you're in ECF, you're have a legit shot to win a championship. All that developmental stuff goes out that window, it has to be all hands on deck. Cam's ability to guard a Middleton or a Durant has to be utilized. 

• Like 1