• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

All I'm saying is... TS confirmed today he has been cleared and is past his injury. So, let's at least consider the possibility that his length on defense could help us in short spurs. I'm sure a big part of is things we aren't privy too, like he looks in practice. No doubt Coach Nate is worried about turnovers and bad shots, rightfully so. But he has the natural length and quickness to play the Thybulle role for us.

He is cleared for basketball activities, but since he hasn't had one full team practice he is not cleared for actually games, you forgot that part of what TS said.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If we get to the ECF against Brooklyn. Playing Cam is a must. It was widely reported that Cam was very impressive guarding KD during off-season practices. 

Brooklyn may be in trouble if Harden & Kyrie can't go the rest of the series.

• Like 2

Let's finish Philly. The basketball God's have shown their displeasure with us getting too far ahead of ourselves already. 

We are in the thick of a toss up series against a team that has blown us out twice and that we have eeked out 2 wins against. Nothing is guaranteed right now.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be an AD situation where he tried playing with that strained groin and lasted 5 minutes.

You'd think Durant would tell him not to come back until he's actually ready. Watching Durant attempt to play for GSW after clearly hurting his Achilles was hard to watch. As soon as he went down I knew it fully ruptured. No reason to risk career altering injury for a Playoff series. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Antonio Daniels is goin' in on JoeLL and his excuse-making after 1 game of struggle.

Ya I’m listening he just gave props to us as the “most pleasant surprise” of the playoffs. Kam said it was pill 💊 popper (Paul George’s) performance in the playoffs and AD said THE HAWKS! 

46 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I’m listening he just gave props to us as the “most pleasant surprise” of the playoffs. Kam said it was pill 💊 popper (Paul George’s) performance in the playoffs and AD said THE HAWKS! 

He's been a Trae hater lately based on the foul thing so that's interesting that he'd show love.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's been a Trae hater lately based on the foul thing so that's interesting that he'd show love.

Dang really? Based on other things he says regarding basketball that’s pretty surprising. I like AD. He paints 🎨 a pic I usually see clearly.

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang really? Based on other things he says regarding basketball that’s pretty surprising. I like AD. He paints 🎨 a pic I usually see clearly.

Agreed.  What he said about Trae previously was kinda jarring.  Not outright criticism just kinda said stte "The way they call the game, you can't touch guys ..."

Not clear if he intended it as a slight but it certainly came across that way to me.  Maybe I'm jaded.

• Thanks 1