• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member

Hard to imagine Cam getting any meaningful minutes unless we advance since all three PHI games are going to see a practically do-or-die mode rotation.

All the more reason I hope we pull this thing out.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, sturt said:

Hard to imagine Cam getting any meaningful minutes unless we advance since all three PHI games are going to see a practically do-or-die mode rotation.

All the more reason I hope we pull this thing out.

He wont be playing in this series. It's even questionable if he would play in the next series. Personally, I am a strong proponent that he should for his length and athleticism. 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He wont be playing in this series. It's even questionable if he would play in the next series. Personally, I am a strong proponent that he should for his length and athleticism. 

Yea, whether it's Giannis or Durant, we don't have anyone who can match up with their length and quickness one on one outside of Cam

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yea, whether it's Giannis or Durant, we don't have anyone who can match up with their length and quickness one on one outside of Cam

That's true, and that's why he should be available. But Im not sure the coaching staff has a lot of confidence in him. It's feels like they are almost scared to play him. Maybe he has looked rough in practice. 

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Kawhi out with the Knee and Chris Paul out with Covid protocols. Man, that is brutal.

I heard CP3 was vaccinated, so he shouldnt be out that long..Suns have a week off..