• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I see it as the Hawks front office seeing this as a real shot at winning a title and if he's fully healthy, there's no reason to hold him out.  He can give us 10 -16 minutes per game of great defense and that'll go a long way in this series.

Getting this playoff experience right now will be huge for his development. If he comes in hits the occasional three, gets fouled while driving to the basket (which is one of his underrated skills), and lock up Middleton and help slow down Giannis, it'll be so great. 

My real expectation is to use him for defensive purposes and any offense you get out of him is a bonus.  

It also maybe that Bogi can't go the full 40 minutes too so the Hawks need another big wing out there.  Cam's the largest wing we have. 

Exactly. He helps the perimeter defense the minute he steps on the court. The only reason the Philly series went to 7 games was the lack of perimeter defense. Guys like Curry and especially Shake Milton should not be able to have that big of an impact during a series. Cam shuts all that down like Hunter did against the Knicks in the 1st Round. If he hits a three, slashes to the rim, or gets to the line, that's all gravy that the Hawks haven't gotten from Snell or Solo so far in the Playoffs. While the Hawks are in the ECF, why not push this thing to the limit and see how far they go? No reason to hold back now. Get him on the court if he's ready. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

There is no way Reddish getting the 5-10 minutes Solo was out there will be a downgrade.  I dont care if he bricks 3 shots a game, at least we have a very strong defender Nate can assign to virtually anyone on their roster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

There is no way Reddish getting the 5-10 minutes Solo was out there will be a downgrade.  I dont care if he bricks 3 shots a game, at least we have a very strong defender Nate can assign to virtually anyone on their roster.

Yup, and if we have another night like game 5 where both Huerter and Bogi can't hit anything we have one more guy we can give a go.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

But will Nate use him? I hope so. Someone post a Cam NBA highlight video.

What core member hasn't Nate played?  Not that Travis interfers, but I'm sure they would want Cam to get the playoff experience.  He wouldn't be upgraded to questionable if they didn't need him imho.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

What core member hasn't Nate played?  Not that Travis interfers, but I'm sure they would want Cam to get the playoff experience.  He wouldn't be upgraded to questionable if they didn't need him imho.

The way Snell and Solo have played it's at least worth a shot to see if Cam can be an upgrade in that role. And if miraculously he balls out then it will be an enormous boost.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

He's been out a long time. 4 months. I have been beating the drum for him to play, but I honestly have no idea what Nate is going to do. But yes, they wouldnt have upgraded him if he wasnt going to play, I hope.

• Like 4