• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's been out a long time. 4 months. I have been beating the drum for him to play, but I honestly have no idea what Nate is going to do. But yes, they wouldnt have upgraded him if he wasnt going to play, I hope.

It's a long series... Bogi is ailing. There will be minutes available to give him a test run. If he is a calamity oh well, back to Solo. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

One more . . highlights from last season.

I know highlight reels should be taken with a grain of salt, but there's no way Nate leaves this much talent on the bench if he's available. I hope he's killing it in practice. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Kevin Huerter and Bogi have entered the chat.  After game seven, we have to include Huerter in this conversation.

Travis has been great drafting and signing multifaceted wing players.

I don't put them in that conversation, but have at it.

He's prolly got.till Monday or so and we.see him in game three no matter what has happened , would be my guess , I'm wondering if they were keeping him out to actually get into better shape etc or for actually healing sounded like he was healed awhile back so I'm hoping he's been practicing enough to get in, I'm not sure how many 5 v5 were doing during the playoffs 

• Premium Member
On 6/15/2021 at 7:37 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Cam Update per Schlenk on Radio this morning:

• Cleared Medically by staff
  • Still practicing 2v2 and 3v3 (no 5v5 mention)
  • Trying to get him reps to gain confidence
  • Difficult to get real practice runs in this time of the year
  • Unfair to ask him to go out in such a high intensity game when he has not played in 4 months and have not been able to run up and down the court as yet
  • The good thing is 'He is Past the Injury'

Just bumping Schlenk's last update from 1 week ago yesterday. So I would surmise, sometime over the last week he's practiced the requisite 5v5.

If he's available to play, he'll probably have minutes restriction set by the medical staff.

• Like 3