• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

31 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yes, but that type of Solo game happens once every 8 or 9 appearances, so we can't count on it happening again this series

This is a different series for Solo. He got about 3 guys as good as he is on Milwaukee playing mins in Forbes, Pat C, and Tucker. Also, Milwaukee isn't athletic outside of Giannis and Jrue. Solo makes sense this series which he didn't against Philly or NY. His assets can be used here whereas he sucked ass against Philly and NY who were too athletic. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Last time Bogi had a knee injury Snell came in and led the league in 3 point shooting.   Snell was terrible against the Knicks and Sixers but the Bucks are exactly the kind of team he can get open 3s against.    They should start him and rest Bogi if he's still not ready.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Unfortunately Nate said that he will not play Cam. He felt that Bogi gave him good minutes offensively and defensively. Also stated he would use Hill and Snell before Cam if necessary.🤬

For this series, it makes sense to go Snell and Hill. That said, against a more athletic team, we can't get away with those two at all and we still need to play Reddish just so he's not cold when he does need to play 30+ minutes at some point.

• Like 1

Bogus handles looked ok , it was manly his lift that.looked different, hopefully he can still do that,. But I suspect they will yank Lopez, and put Giannis st the 5 , go small.and we can get Clint and Collins to force Giannis to work hard.on def end of the court, wearing him down.  I can't see enough of the game to determine how much of Middleton's issue was good good def.by us or he was just off that.night 

22 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He needs to play to some degree. We really can't afford to not have him semi warm when we do need him

I hope Cam is telling them he wants to play, he's ready to play. Your demeanor, approach, body language, work habits, coaches pay attention to those things and I hope Cam is mindful of that. 

• Premium Member

From where I sit, it's enough that Cam merely gets on the floor now.

I'd love for him to turn heads, of course, but even if he doesn't, an important longer-term, higher-gravity purpose has been served.

I liken it to how you really don't want to drive that car off the lot and push it to its limits... rather, you give it a couple thousand miles so that the engine has a chance to get settled. Don't want next post-season to be his first exposure.

Having said that, with Dre sidelined and Bogi hobbled, what an opportunity Cam has for himself, if/when he gets on the floor, to establish himself like never before as a key component to this team's success.

Having said that, I get it why McM is not eager to put him on the floor just yet. I, too, endorse Solo ahead of Cam for the foreseeable future. But like most here, I'm hoping for some 5 minute stretches where he can get acclimated and worked-in. I do not endorse Snell ahead of Cam. Snell hasn't played very much himself, so he doesn't actually provide much of any advantage in that way.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sturt said:

From where I sit, it's enough that Cam merely gets on the floor now.

I'd love for him to turn heads, of course, but even if he doesn't, an important longer-term, higher-gravity purpose has been served.

I liken it to how you really don't want to drive that car off the lot and push it to its limits... rather, you give it a couple thousand miles so that the engine has a chance to get settled. Don't want next post-season to be his first exposure.

Having said that, with Dre sidelined and Bogi hobbled, what an opportunity Cam has for himself, if/when he gets on the floor, to establish himself like never before as a key component to this team's success.

Having said that, I get it why McM is not eager to put him on the floor just yet. I, too, endorse Solo ahead of Cam for the foreseeable future. But like most here, I'm hoping for some 5 minute stretches where he can get acclimated and worked-in. I do not endorse Snell ahead of Cam. Snell hasn't played very much himself, so he doesn't actually provide much of any advantage in that way.

If Solo is playing well, Cam will not see the floor. But, if Solo has one of his god awful terrible games, maybe Cam gets the nod. I'm sure a big part of the decision are things we are not privy to, namely how Cam looks in practice. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

Bogus handles looked ok , it was manly his lift that.looked different, hopefully he can still do that,. But I suspect they will yank Lopez, and put Giannis st the 5 , go small.and we can get Clint and Collins to force Giannis to work hard.on def end of the court, wearing him down.  I can't see enough of the game to determine how much of Middleton's issue was good good def.by us or he was just off that.night 

I feel the Bucks ask Middleton to do things he isn't comfortable doing in that offense. They should be running him off of screens and trying to get him good looks, but they ask him to become a shot creator and he isn't really good at that IMO. 

• Like 3