• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Jazz

lethalweapon3

Just now, bleachkit said:

Superstars dont go 1-11 with 4 pts. Something is wrong with Trae. He hardly ever had games like this last year.

It's a slump. Hopefully, he gets out of it.  I have said he may have a start like his rookie season to this until he gets into a rhythm. 

Smh Trae isn’t garbage people....he’s having a tough time being a true floor general without looking for his shot. 

Traes true identity is shoot first , pass second 

I have no problem with anyone calling out Trae and I’m not trying to take up for him as a fan but Trae isn’t comfortable in whatever this offense is supposed to be!

Speaking of offense ....in reference to JC calling out Trae about getting into offensive sets earlier and more ball/player movement , I hope he shared those thoughts with the whole team including himself and not just Trae because there’s a lot of standing around and confusion offensively among the whole team! It doesn’t matter if rondo is running point instead of Trae, guys are still standing and looking .

Defensively I knew would be a up hill challenge but offense we shouldn’t be having many issues and ultimately in MY OPINION the way this offense has been playing lately not including a win Vs a half ass 76ers team, the offense isn’t looking good.....LP is going to get fired over offense before defense . Schlenk isn’t dumb he knows he didn’t go out and grab defensive talent but he did grab offensive talent and enough of it for us to be top 10 in every offensive category 

21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Because our head coach is LP

Im over this guy for real..Hawks have no identity whatsoever....smh. Schlenk aint looking too hot right now either..Trae-Luka trade looks like a disaster atm..Good thing Cam finally had a good game overall..But still...Just damn..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

It's a slump. Hopefully, he gets out of it.  I have said he may have a start like his rookie season to this until he gets into a rhythm. 

..........but if his shot isn't falling, he has to find other ways to impact the game.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Smh Trae isn’t garbage people....he’s having a tough time being a true floor general without looking for his shot. 

Traes true identity is shoot first , pass second 

I have no problem with anyone calling out Trae and I’m not trying to take up for him as a fan but Trae isn’t comfortable in whatever this offense is supposed to be!

Speaking of offense ....in reference to JC calling out Trae about getting into offensive sets earlier and more ball/player movement , I hope he shared those thoughts with the whole team including himself and not just Trae because there’s a lot of standing around and confusion offensively among the whole team! It doesn’t matter if rondo is running point instead of Trae, guys are still standing and looking .

Defensively I knew would be a up hill challenge but offense we shouldn’t be having many issues and ultimately in MY OPINION the way this offense has been playing lately not including a win Vs a half ass 76ers team, the offense isn’t looking good.....LP is going to get fired over offense before defense . Schlenk isn’t dumb he knows he didn’t go out and grab defensive talent but he did grab offensive talent and enough of it for us to be top 10 in every offensive category 

The $38 million in offensive talent he grabbed is on the bench. 

Dame and CJ gonna have a field day tomorrow night..

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

..........but if his shot isn't falling, he has to find other ways to impact the game.

His defense is too bad to be on the floor if his shot isnt falling..

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BudBall said:

Can we all admit we lost the Luka trade yet, whatever happen to Logo Trae? 

Yeah Travis fkd up...If we swap Cam and Trae for Luka we'd be much better..Thats pretty obvious..Hes just much more versatile player than Trae. Im not giving up on Trae yet though..Just sayin..Those conversations need to end..

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, BudBall said:

Should we just move back to Harden eque Trae offense? Trae doesn't seem able to adapt to this new offense and its hurting us greatly.

Teams are taking him off the ball. They are making Trae pay for his lack of size. Now that the Hawks are capable of winning, teams are finally taking us seriously and we are seeing how good we really are which is clear, we aren't that good.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1