• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Jazz

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Dont look now, but Trae and Luka are only 2 percentage points apart in 3pt% on the year. Both are shooting horrible from three. Luka's floater game is working for him though.

That's not good,, Luka was close to Cam who couldn't buy a three 

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah Travis fkd up...If we swap Cam and Trae for Luka wed be much better..Thats pretty obvious..

It doesn’t matter if we all agree luka is better than Trae . All that matters is Trae becomes a star and leads this team to the best of his abilities .

a bad shooting slump is least of my worries ...Trae doesn’t seem to understand this offense . He doesn’t know where his shots are coming from and more importantly this offense isn’t designed for him to score which is what he’s truly best at ....honestly the whole team stands around it’s just that ALL eyes are on Trae to make something happen but we have no constant ball or player movement.

9 minutes ago, BudBall said:

Should we just move back to Harden eque Trae offense? Trae doesn't seem able to adapt to this new offense and its hurting us greatly.

Yeah we should because there’s no constant ball and player movement even when Trae isn’t in the game. This team does not know the identity of the offense and the offense is supposed to be our biggest strength.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What a hell of a stat line.  And Cam ended up ( -34 ) for the game . . smh.

It really wasn't his fault. Just playing with a bad rotation and being a part of that group. He would literally be playing well, cutting the lead and boom, Utah gets 3 3s and he's a -15.

+/- is bullshit. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We lack toughness.

I think it starts with how we handle injuries. We are mentally coddled.

Coaching plays a major part. Guys get their nuts snatched and dont have the moxy to respond.

There is some bxtchassness in the locker room and it needs to be expelled immediately.

Coaches can't coach up toughness.  Either you're tough, or you're not.

What coaches can do, is make sure you don't have any mismatches on the floor in which guys are overmatched physically.

Too oftentimes, LP is putting small lineups on the floor that must shoot the ball well to compete.

To me, fixing the lineup is easy.  Stay big on the frontline and stop playing wings at the 4. 

DeAndre Hunter excels when he goes up against guys who are his height or smaller.  He's turning into "Joe Johnson lite",

53 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

So I finally come back in here because I was dealing with a lower back injury and what do I see, garbage play lol. And I got a notification from someone mentioning me in the 76ers game that I wasn't here for

Yea what was that? This is the corny passive aggressive BS I be talking about

Imagine kissing Trae's cheeks for performing like a normal player against a team that had most of its players out becuz of the covid protocol. I wonder what your excuse is tonight

Bruh was a ghost for a whole week and now got something to say. Who’s letting you cornballs in here ?

Lower back injury right ? Like your fingers are broken ? GTFOH.

You better bow out gracefully or pray Trae gets hurt cuz I ain’t letting up come March/April

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Coaches can't coach up toughness.  Either you're tough, or you're not.

What coaches can do, is make sure you don't have any mismatches on the floor in which guys are overmatched physically.

Too oftentimes, LP is putting small lineups on the floor that must shoot the ball well to compete.

To me, fixing the lineup is easy.  Stay big on the frontline and stop playing wings at the 4. 

DeAndre Hunter excels when he goes up against guys who are his height or smaller.  He's turning into "Joe Johnson lite",

bill-hader-this.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Bruh was a ghost for a whole week and now got something to say. Who’s letting you cornballs in here ?

Lower back injury right ? Like your fingers are broken ? GTFOH.

You better bow out gracefully or pray Trae gets hurt cuz I ain’t letting up come March/April

I was gone for 4 days. That's not a week Einstein.

And the only reason I'm not gonna go in on u is becuz I'm not about to get a unneeded warning. U can be mad all u want tho lol

*Cam voice* U mad doggy haha 

New party member! Tags: comedy fox news bill oreilly camron dipset dame  dash killa cam rocafella | Funny gif, In this moment, Fellas

Edited by Bonkers

34 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Superstars dont go 1-11 with 4 pts. Something is wrong with Trae. He hardly ever had games like this last year.

He's not getting foul calls nor making floaters.  LP needs to criticize the refs in a post game conference . . in a passive aggressive way.

Also, our bigs need to hold their screens so that he can have a clearer path in the paint for his floaters.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I was gone for 4 days. That's not a week Einstein.

And the only reason I'm not gonna go in on u is becuz I'm not about to get a unneeded warning. U can be mad all u want tho lol

*Cam voice* U mad doggy haha 

New party member! Tags: comedy fox news bill oreilly camron dipset dame  dash killa cam rocafella | Funny gif, In this moment, Fellas

I’m chilling bruh history is on my side. Do your worst bruh just don’t get another back injury in April 

9 minutes ago, BudBall said:

Im really impressed with the Thunder and their coaching. They traded so much talented away and they still find a way to compete...

They were dead in the water tonight.  Down 16 with 4 minutes to go and still down 10 with 2 to go.  They locked in on defense, made some shots, and came all the way back.

SGA was outstanding.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's not getting foul calls nor making floaters.  LP needs to criticize the refs in a post game conference . . in a passive aggressive way.

Also, our bigs need to hold their screens so that he can have a clearer path in the paint for his floaters.

TRAE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HIS SHOTS ARE IN THIS NEW OFFENSE....Trae is missing shots because he’s in a funk ok sure but it’s also because he’s hesitating so damn much. His passing use to look natural and now it looks forced like someone told him his main job is to only pass.

Trae isn’t looking for his shot then he tries to force one. I am not completely sure if Trae is in a shooting slump . Shooting slumps tend to look a little different to me like when korver was in a bad shooting slump one season here in ATL. But Trae missing shots is more than a shooting slump ....there’s some confusion and there’s some laziness from all the players including Trae.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JTB said:

TRAE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HIS SHOTS ARE IN THIS NEW OFFENSE....Trae is missing shots because he’s in a funk ok sure but it’s also because he’s hesitating so damn much. His passing use to look natural and now it looks forced like someone told him his main job is to only pass.

Trae isn’t looking for his shot then he tries to force one. I am not completely sure if Trae is in a shooting slump . Shooting slumps tend to look a little different to me like when korver was in a bad shooting slump one season here in ATL. But Trae missing shots is more than a shooting slump ....there’s some confusion and there’s some laziness from all the players including Trae.

Maybe have Trae come off the bench and just let him cook with the second unit.