• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

About A Trade

sillent

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Collins and Snell to Portland  for Covington and  Simons..

Collins to Phoenix for Cam Johnson and a pick

Collins and Snell for Julius Randle?

Hes kinda ball dominant but he can score and play make better than John..lol

Don't know if they'd want John after drafting Obi though. 

We better get something for John  that's all I know..😀

I would look into Cam Johnson, somebody else and a pick or two. 

26 minutes ago, Dakin said:

You’re name is generic. Hawks  1,2,3. I think you’re a fan of fat Luka. That’s sad. 

1 hour ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Don't let this heated 🔥 convo distract you from the fact that doncic put up 35 15 16

They still lost, but wow

Imagine wasting so much time trolling another team’s fan site for a guy who admits to being a loser stat stuffer. 

12 hours ago, macdaddy said:

The meeting was after we had two horrible loses and Trae was making some questionable decisions like getting an 8 second call with the game on the line.    Sixers game was after the meeting and Trae and the team played great in that.  Granted sixers were short handed but we still played well. 

Well you didn't say the Hawks had two bad losses before the meeting. You said Trae sucked before the meeting.  Yes, the meeting was after they blew 15 pts leads against the Cavs and Knicks, but Trae played well in both games.  He didn't start sucking until after the meeting. That's just a fact.  If I remember correctly, that 8 sec call was against the Hornets AFTER the meeting.  He looked absolutely disengaged and disinterested at that point. He's looked better of late, but still not the usual Trae we've seen before.