• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

3 minutes ago, Dakin said:

I have a dream that the hawks will not suck. 

The fact that Atlanta still loses the prime time MLK game to the city where he is basically only associated with where he got murdered, to a worse team says it all. 

Y'all might be better off with me not watching. Basically didn't watch the first half of this. Did watch a lot of the second and it was bad.

Not watching this afternoon at all because I'm too much of a fool with my ears and I have to go get one unstopped. If the play is better, I'll sacrifice for now.

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Y'all might be better off with me not watching. Basically didn't watch the first half of this. Did watch a lot of the second and it was bad.

Not watching this afternoon at all because I'm too much of a fool with my ears and I have to go get one unstopped. If the play is better, I'll sacrifice for now.

LUUOoX3.gif?noredirect

I'm feeling the same way.   We all need to take a turn at not watching to see who the real culprit is.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Going 6-30 from 3 should mean you lose by a ton but we didn't.   There are good signs here.   There are some cylinders not firing but it's all fixable. 

I agree.  #3 in the league in Defensive FG% and Defensive 3FG%   #29 in Offensive FG% and #25 in Offensive 3FG% - ( which is incredible, considering how we started the season )

We're #1 in made FTs and #3 in FT%.  We're even #1 in offensive rebounding and #3 in rebounding overall. 

I wish I could see what all these numbers are, in the last 7 games.

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I agree.  #3 in the league in Defensive FG% and Defensive 3FG%   #29 in Offensive FG% and #25 in Offensive 3FG% - ( which is incredible, considering how we started the season )

We're #1 in made FTs and #3 in FT%.  We're even #1 in offensive rebounding and #3 in rebounding overall. 

I think this is part of Trae's issue.   working hard on D and being effective on the offensive end is difficult

• Like 2

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We really needed to be out of the basement on defense as a team, so that's a start.  Now fix the shooting woes.

• Like 1